Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi (880 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by ebenice(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
It was during the monday bible study held every monday evenings @various deper life church gatherings transmitted from lagos hq via satalite that the General Supritended of the deeper christian life ministry pastor W.F KUMUYI made the remark while laying emphasis that our salvation is very much important than earthly positions and pursuits

He further laments on the way most people go at lenght chasing political positions or even church posts and relegate the most important thing the SALVATION OF THEIR SOUL. While position is eathly and would'nt mean even a little after life on earth. Dont lose your salvation chasing carreer, position,healing,wealth and any other earthly pursuit he preached.

it was indeed a mind shaking sermon as he left the congregation in serious heart serching, deep thoughts and broken in spirit as they couldnt help but pray hard for their lives

#Food for thought
Re: Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by bennifield11(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
help me tell mumu osinbajo the fact !!!e go regret
Re: Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by zyzxx(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria needs need Godly people in Politics
Re: Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by ebenice(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
zyzxx:
true but then dont lose ur salvation while engaging in such.

it a message for everyone even me.

in other news,; i love ur signature
Re: Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by dre11(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
bennifield11:
help me tell mumu osinbajo the fact !!!e go regret

SMH
That's you first line of attack............ Abi,

Why didn't you tell that to GEJ that was prostituting from one church to another and using religion to divide the nation that sermon too
Re: Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by teemanbastos(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
dre11:

SMH
That's you first line of attack............ Abi,

Why didn't you tell that to GEJ that was prostituting from one church to another and using religion to divide the nation that sermon too
tanx Sir....
Re: Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by zyzxx(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2015
ebenice:
true but then dont lose ur salvation while engaging in such.

it a message for everyone even me.

in other news,; i love ur signature
thanks so much bro
Gud morning
Re: Don't Lose Your Salvation Chasing Politics......pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
zyzxx:
But not men of God who professes been called.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Pastor Is An Adulter! / The Bible Promises, False Prophets Will Be Punished, Here Is An Example. / Which DEVIL Is Being Stoned In MECCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.