Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (76365 Views)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by acesoul(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
in a period when most men of God had prophecy doom for Nigeria,
lalasticlala:
The founder and General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi,has assured Nigerians that the elections of February 2015 will be free, fair and devoid of rigging, adding that the votes of Nigerians will count.

Kumuyi made the declaration on Wednesday, January21, 2015 at the Bori, the headquarters of Ogoni in Rivers State after arriving for a one-week revival, stressing that once the people were sure of their choice, the election will be violence free, as the mandate would be generally accepted.

He urged the people not to be scared of the election as God was in control of things and will not disappoint the people.
www.nairaland.com/2106584/elections-free-fair-pastor-kumuyi

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by fredoooooo: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
these people no dey tire? undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by CR77(f): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well done man of God

Fake prophet every where you go.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by FRANCISEKE1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by niceguy7(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na Godwin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by kimond101: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
There are many pastors that claimed to have prophesied with many contradicting each other.
It makes one wonder why the contradiction?!
God Almighty is one and indeed hes able to do all things.
Oba iyanu!
Irrespective of religious believes, may God bless General Muhammadu Buhari as he's about to turn this country around for the better.
Christianity and islam both preach against corruption and most Nigerians are suffering big time irrespective of the tribe or religious beliefs.
We have to unite and pray for our leaders.
Cause I can give you a prophesy that people would soon start abusing Buhari soon (common sense prophesy tho).
I love my Christian and muslim brothers and sisters.
I love my hausa, yoruba and igbo brothers and sisters.
I love Nigeria

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by adwem2003(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Few Good men..

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Realgana(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dear Seun,I have never called you oko tontoh but the guy that clinched the festus commentus on this thread have done that uncountable times.Therefore,I am calling upon you to remove his comment and replace it with mine.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by snowland(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
cool
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by bigt2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by scribble: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sure prophet

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by oluwadanie1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
The election was rigged right in the state he made the prophecy.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by teemanbastos(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
when I was telling some deeperlyfers that Kumuyi tactically backed Buhari...dy were lambasting him.
Kumuyi had never been so much interested in elections but as for dis 2015.. he kept on hammering that All should get their PVCs and vote..
He didnt hammer dat in 2011.
Adeboye,Kumuyi backd GMB.
Only Oyedepo [influenced by Money ]actually bleeped UP.
It is better to remain NEUTRAL than keep on following a candidate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by BashMe1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thank God Jonathan didnt bribe him o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by kayboy4y(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
OK Pastor thanks. Yours is better than that man in Warri wt a private jet used in money laundering. Many pastors have lost their integrity hnstly.

Still in celebration mood.
GMB/PYO ride on to Aso Villa

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by psychologist(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Afterall my pastor was correct
pst.chris olusegun onayinka

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Texcoco(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ah Ting ah ma get?? Ah ting ah mi get wi... Very vague prophecy,neither here nor there. Another bloody charlatan.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by hotgunz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why nw op u should hv posted it b4 d election, we already knw dat nw
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by cirmuell(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmm, one of the few respectable MOG in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by MissEse: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
And this made fp?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Dainnif(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by seeker121(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmnnn different frm apostle Johnson Sulaiman even the name mirrors hypocrisy from muslim and xtian can't trust such a person.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by kayultimate(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
front page things
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
The founder and General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi,has assured Nigerians that the elections of February 2015 will be free, fair and devoid of rigging, adding that the votes of Nigerians will count.

Kumuyi made the declaration on Wednesday, January21, 2015 at the Bori, the headquarters of Ogoni in Rivers State after arriving for a one-week revival, stressing that once the people were sure of their choice, the election will be violence free, as the mandate would be generally accepted.

I absolutely disagree that the election was free, fair and devoid of rigging. In fact the largest rigging came from the Rivers State where he made the so called prophecy.
Nigerians were only lucky that the votes of people were more magnanimous than the PDP rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by eleko1: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
A committed true Man of God.I doubt if Jona Worship/took his cunny campaign/dollars to deeper life church.A pastor like this are difficult to come by.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by nijanigga: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
what did Oyedepo say?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by danduchi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
A true man of God.... It all came to pass

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
A true man of God indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by confidencetimi: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
we bless God fr his life.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.