Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Free CV Review - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free CV Review (417 Views)

CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) / How To Write A Good Cv / Resume / Understand The Differences Between "Resume, CV And Cover Letter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free CV Review by ayonugaHR: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Hi guys,

Once again I am open to assisting interested nairalanders review their CVs for free. This is just a way for me to give back to humanity and also help the youths in building their employability capacity.
Pls email it to ayonuga@icloud.com
NOTE
1. Pls you can choose not to include your name and contact details as my goal is just to assist in improving your CV structure and content.
2. Pardon if am unable to reply within 2 days as the last time I got a high volume of CVs to review and could only help as many. Also I still have my regular job so I can only attend to the emails during my free time. The difference in timezone btw my current location and Nigeria is about 8hrs so that can also cause delays. However, will definitely try to respond as early as I can.

2 Likes

Re: Free CV Review by micronut(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2015
thanks bro........u wld recieve mine bro......cut for sales executive or general sales representatives....micronut13@yahoo.com. sent now!
Re: Free CV Review by ayonugaHR: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2015
micronut:
thanks bro........u wld recieve mine bro......cut for sales executive or general sales representatives....micronut13@yahoo.com. sent now!

Hi I got your CV and was able to review it. Check your email for my response. thanks and all the best smiley
Re: Free CV Review by hotboss: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2015
just sent mine

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Student You'd Find In Uil Cbt Exam Centre / YABATECH Academic Board Nullifies 2015 Polls Holiday / Datastage Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.