Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pls Accept My Apology - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Accept My Apology (401 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology / Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Accept My Apology by vicsoj007(m): 2:00am On Jan 27, 2015
I gave 3 tips yesterday, but 1 lose out of the 3, though i still gain in my bet. but i am very sorry cus my aim to for you to win 100%
I WILL MAKE UP FOR THAT LOST GAME , HOW?
I have already prepared 6 sure games tips for 27-1-2015

KAYSERISPOR VS FENERBACHE
This is a match between the no 1 and the no 2 of the turkish league and both team are very impressive, so i am expecting a goal bash here

Kayserispor is placed 2nd with 7 points, while Fenerbahce is placed 1st with 8 points.
Fenerbache is the favourite to win this match but are having problem in keeping clean sheet. In all of their four matches so far, both teams has scored.

Kayserispor actually won the match at Fenerbahce's home ground with 2:1, and they are a strong home team and are 9-2-0 in their last 11 home matches having scored in all of them.

Date: 27-1-2015 19:30
Pick: Both Team to Score(YES) @ 1.70
Category: Turkey cup
check for others @ www.naijabetguide.com

pls like and comment if u find this helpful

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 To Reach Copa Del Rey Semi-final / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Signs For Reading / Canadian University Offers Chance To Study Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.