Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Can You Believe This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Believe This (509 Views)

Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / Do You Believe Aliens Exist? / To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe This by menesheh(m): 4:00am On Jan 27, 2015
I was watching pictures in Richard Dawkins twitter page and i saw this pic and was marveled

For me i feel the cause is more or less Islamic less open in sexuality thereby Islamic men tends to duel more on sexual Fantasies

Whats ur take on that

No offense meant but more of sharing ideas

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Members Banned From Participating In The February Elections. / See How Rcf Eksu Fresherscelebrated Valentine / Attitudes Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.