Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) (877 Views)

Redesign your Website and blog @ Best Price!! / Important Factors That Will Make Your Website Redesign Process A Success / Nairaland Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by ncpat(m): 4:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Well I can`t say i`m good but google is my friend so below is the link and photo to my clone nairaland

http://1010studio.com/forum2/

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by eleko1: 4:45am On Jan 27, 2015
coolThumb Up
Re: Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by jerflakes(m): 5:22am On Jan 27, 2015
This design go suck mb na.

Nairaland is designed in such a way that it's very light and easy to load.

Go back to the drawing board and forget these bloggers' design.

By the way, nice work though.
Re: Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by henryobinna(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2015
jerflakes:
This design go suck mb na.

Nairaland is designed in such a way that it's very light and easy to load.

Go back to the drawing board and forget these bloggers' design.

By the way, nice work though.
true
Re: Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by theGuest: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Trust you put alot of thought into loading time and traffic
Re: Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2015

This design looks too complicated.

NL's sophistication lies in it's simplicity, yet cutting edge back end technology.

Plus, the black background's a No-No for me.
Re: Nairaland Redesign In Progress (photo) by roughneck: 6:28am On Jan 30, 2015
You can open nairaland in its current form with the most terrible network. I'm sure that's not possible with the design I'm seeing over here.. Nice work tho

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Template Needed Urgently. / Do You Need A Blogger To Help You Update Your Blog Daily? / Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.