Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Order Online Cake To Hyderabad - Callacake.in - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Order Online Cake To Hyderabad - Callacake.in (922 Views)

Online Cake To Hyderabad - Order Online Cake Delivery In Hyderabad / Cakes Delivery In Hyderabad - Callacake.in / Online Cake Delivery In Hyderabad - Callacake.in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Online Cake To Hyderabad - Callacake.in by Sagarika143: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Order online cake to Hyderabad get online cake delivery in Hyderabad. Order birthday cake and flowers delivery in Hyderabad. Same day delivery.
Order this cake and flowers particularly to show people that you truly care about them. You can buy this fresh cake and flowers to send to people during special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, and for wishing other occasions. such as Valentine's day, Christmas or New Year.

More details: Please Visit
Web: www.CallACak.in
Call: +919885701111

Re: Order Online Cake To Hyderabad - Callacake.in by veave(f): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Can 5k deliver one of your cakes to my Ma in abuja? undecided

1 Like

Re: Order Online Cake To Hyderabad - Callacake.in by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:
Can 5k deliver one of your cakes to my Ma in abuja? undecided
veave,I stay in abj,will do u a nice vAl -election cake,for dat same price nd betta taste too here's a conact.080145319265

Re: Order Online Cake To Hyderabad - Callacake.in by veave(f): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2015
kakeartist:
veave,I stay in abj,will do u a nice vAl -election cake,for dat same price nd betta taste too here's a conact.080145319265

Thanks sis. I also stay in abuja when i'm at home so can make one without icing for her... was just messing with the OP's head. i actually need my cake delivered to kaduna. So please if you have any kaduna contacts... i'll be very grateful.
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

What NOT To Eat At Lagos Airports / Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! / Top Five 'bad' Foods That Are Actually Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.