Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria (30220 Views)

Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Seanixking: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:

[b]Says the clueless retardeen. Get a brain my friend..

Wake up and see the writing on the wall. GEJ has turned Nigeria to a caricature.

For those wondering why the US is behaving this way it is easy to decipher.
1. Those Chinook helicopters and other sophisticated weaponry will likely end up in Boko Haram hands. Nigeria has been dashing those terrorists arms since the insurgency started .
Shebi na GEJ sey make those soldiers dash de terrorists arms?
2. The Nigeria Army has leveled villages before irrespective of whether they're terrorists or civilians. Infact, during the Bama attacks, Nigeria fighter pilots attacked Nigeria ground troops.
Na Gej pilot the chopper frm Aso Rock ni?
3. GEJ is corrupt and has no will to destroy the insurgency, so no need to waste Nigeria's funds on weapons that will not be properly put to use.
Hw wil he,wen ur oga(GMB) publicly threatened dat he wil mak nigeria ungoverned 4 Gej..nw he wanna cm play saint so if he succeed he wil giv de BH boys amnesty and turn us to islamic state?
4. GEJ and his supporting militants have been stockpiling arms for the eventuality of a GEJ electoral loss. Militants getting Chinook helicopters will be a distater to the Niger Delta. US is avoiding such a scenario.
Same way ur Buharam and ur northen retarded elders are also planin..coz u northen piece of shit think even if it a goat as far as is frm north,he must be make president..
Ur case is lyk blind man leadin a blind man.
Anyway Gej til 2o19 [/b]
LRNZH:

[b][color=#770077]Says the clueless retardeen. Get a brain my friend..

Wake up and see the writing on the wall. GEJ has turned Nigeria to a caricature.

1. Those Chinook helicopters and other sophisticated weaponry will likely end up in Boko Haram hands. Nigeria has been dashing those terrorists arms since the insurgency started .
2. The Nigeria Army has leveled villages before irrespective of whether they're terrorists or civilians. Infact, during the Bama attacks, Nigeria fighter pilots attacked Nigeria ground troops.
3. GEJ is corrupt and has no will to destroy the insurgency, so no need to waste Nigeria's funds on weapons that will not be properly put to use.
Hw wil he,wen ur oga(GMB) publicly threatened dat he wil mak nigeria ungoverned 4 Gej..nw he wanna cm play saint so if he succeed he wil giv de BH boys amnesty and turn us to islamic state?
4. GEJ and his supporting militants have been stockpiling arms for the eventuality of a GEJ electoral loss. Militants getting Chinook helicopters will be a distater to the Niger Delta. US is avoiding such a scenario.
Same way ur Buharam and ur northen retarded elders are also planin..coz u northen piece of shit think even if it a goat as far as is frm north,he must be make president..
Anyway Gej til 2o19 [/b]
[/color]
LRNZH:

[b]Says the clueless retardeen. Get a brain my friend..

Anyway Gej til 2o19 [/b]
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Gej has been purchasing arms for his selfish ambitions. It is clear. giving license to Asari and Tompolo to import arms. Even the CAN president that was caught in the web of arms dealing has not said anything about the 9million dollars found on his private jet. Still waiting for him to speak out.

jamillion:
Tho logical tin I see here is dat US ar working with buhari and they think d purchase of such arm is to fight apc after GEJhas manipulate dat sit come 14th feb.. My opinion tho. #jamillion

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by searay(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Litmus:

Actually, an identity called Dario on Beegeagles blog declared a thought provoking post that challenges some of the negative views on Johnathan. I'm not sure whether posting his work on Nirland would cause offense or would have posted it.
Share the link please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by PedroJP(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:

Says the clueless retardeen. Get a brain my friend..

]

You are wrong. WEST simply wished we engage ourselves d way it is in Ukraine,Iraq and other places but Nigeria doesn't want to pick up arms especially southerns in otherwords frustrating USA's plans of landing troops here as an act of intervention. Pick up arms and u'll see dem supply arms.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by eagleae7(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:

SHM for you

I think is long overdue for a dislike button on this forum
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Ogbon400: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2015
[email][/email]
pekeyim:
Its clear
The US is part of this mess!!!

They are not only part of this mess, they are the actual "architects" of this Boko-Haram covert operation. Be also aware that a NATO backed military offensive against Northern Nigeria is underway. Over 50,000 Boko-Haram mercenaries flanked by 4000 Western military advisers stationed in Chad and inside Nigeria are planning to launch simultaneous attacks against Kaduna, Jos, Kano, Bauchi and Maiduguri at the end of the week. The goal is to immediately trigger the partition of the country and to cancel the February 14th presidential elections
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by lion042(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Nigerians want continuation but enemies of Nigeria within and outside is fighting Nigeria because they are agents of destabilisation, agents of the west for personal gains and wanting to be the star.
Nigerians want continuity and belief in the system it takes patience,faith and understanding of the Nigeria system it should not be about confrontation or competition patience is the key or else we would never be satisfied with any of our leaders we all mortals and we bound to make mistakes but a second chance is what God gives us and that's why most of us are alive today Nigeria is moving our disunity and unbelief has attracted foreigners who wants to prey on us the opportunity to have their way.

#SCAMBUHARI
God bless u my brother

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2015
ControlX:
I laugh when people who don't know the deep
information about State Affairs just follow the
popular believes that is false and incorrect...
Goodluck Jonathan ended the subsidy fraud...
Goodluck Jonathan deregulated the Power Sector
and ended the fraudulent NEPA contracts.
He removed ghost workers from civil service and
reduce ill gotten wealth.
By 2015 ending, the majority of the Oil Block
licenses ill gotten by the Northerners during the
Military regime will expire; Goodluck Jonathan has
refused to renew the oil blocks license in order to
re-award it to deserving Nigerians and the south-
south rightful owners too. Now they have brought
in a Buhari in order to fulfill their lust for Oil and
Power. Yet people are blinded by fake promise of
Change #smh
Goodluck Jonathan has also handed NPA
verification to a third party and eliminated port
frauds.
It hurt them He stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer
distribution.
Goodluck Jonathan hurt them by making sure they
don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will
sleep at filling stations while they make
astronomical profits.
Jonathan has pinched them where it hurt most by
making sure elections are free and fair & they can't
impose their candidates on us.
He hurt the cabal by looking into their face and
telling them NO Sir! Now they ganged up against
him... They cant prevail against God's choosen
one. Goodluck Jonathannever struggled to get to
Asorock, God took him there and God is the ONLY
one that can take him out of there and not these
sycophants and fake-Change agents.
You had better WATCH ooo! Hope you are not
fighting against him whom God put in charge!
# ThinkDeeply
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Dewze(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
tell me ur old moniker- who are u?

I suspect you.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Ogbon400: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Chigold101:
the USA wants Nigeria to become their lap dog. They felt hurt and offended after Nigeria signed anti gay bill into law. They are just looking for a way to make Nigeria crawl on their knees & beg them. But that I am sure they wont get.

If GEJ wins this election (which he will, by God‘s grace), humn... I foresee Nigeria & the USA in more stiffer disagreement.

I agree with your analysis almost entirely. However, GEJ is actually Washington's man in Nigeria for their partition project.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by simplemach(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:
GEJ go back to Otueke so we can return to our pride of place in the comity of nations.

See how everyone has ridiculed Nigeria.
South Africa, Saudi Arabia, USA, Cameroun, Russia etc. All because of the clueless handling of the Book Haram issue.

If GEJ gets a third term, Tompolo may become the Minister of Defence.
why not advise ur man of 'negative change' to rather calm his boys down so that there wont be any need for us to even go looking for these kind of weapons, except for international wars. Pls help us beg him (GMB).
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Kanyol:
Shut up! What he said is the truth!

Shut down! If you know what I mean.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2015
simplemach:
why not advise ur man of 'negative change' to rather calm his boys down so that there wont be any need for us to even go looking for these kind of weapons, except for international wars. Pls help us beg him (GMB).

It is surely easier to ask Jona Dumb to prosecute GMB if he was truly behind the BH insurgency.

The kite of that lie has refused to fly since.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:
GEJ go back to Otueke so we can return to our pride of place in the comity of nations.

See how everyone has ridiculed Nigeria.
South Africa, Saudi Arabia, USA, Cameroun, Russia etc. All because of the clueless handling of the Book Haram issue.you supposed to have drink poison and die,I think its better for you instead of you living and seen good thing happening to nigeria or better run enter niger republic,the more you hate the president thw more he is growing in strenght,so pls look for otapiapia that one go quick kill you faster,fool

If GEJ gets a third term, Tompolo may become the Minister of Defence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Ogbon400: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2015
jamace:
On point. US just want to see Nigeria down and destroyed. US does not care about Nigeria.

You are right my brother. The US loved the Libyan people so much, look what happened to Libya after the US "humanitarian intervention"
Nigerians, irrespective of their tribe, faith must unite and defeat this "satanic" US sponsored Boko-Haram project. There is a huge probability that Nigeria as we know it cease to exist as of next week
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Ogbon400:

Yes, my brother. This news should not be a surprise for you as it is now crystal clear for anyone who has eyes that Boko-Haram is a US Covert Operation(in which many corrupt Nigerian officials are involved at different levels) aimed at destroying the "unitary state"

All Nigerians committed to the idea of “One Nigeria” must view the US Government as an “enemy” as Washington is strongly opposed to the idea of an “United Nigeria”

But unfortunately for US and Obama, Nigeria is a chosen country. A country God loves so much. Remember, if God be for u, who can be against u?
God bless Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by simdam500(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Obama is a nuisance for these....

Must u hate on us... we do it our own way, if u believe in our vision you support and if u feel we are going otherwise, even u can't tell us we are going otherwise...

Not for u to come against us in the world market undecided
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by simplemach(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
PassingShot:

It is surely easier to ask Jona Dumb to prosecute GMB if he was truly behind the BH insurgency.

The kite of that lie has refused to fly since.
lets all just wait and see.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Okaka27(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
GMB please save our souls!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by firetrap(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Litmus:

Actually, an identity called Dario on Beegeagles blog declared a thought provoking post that challenges some of the negative views on Johnathan. I'm not sure whether posting his work on Nirland would cause offense or would have posted it.

I'm an ardent follower of beegeagleblog and wouldn't mind if you post a link to the thread where Dario's comment can be found or better still put it up on Nairaland for all to see and I would like to advice nairalander who wish to know the true story about what is going on with the insurgency in the northeast of our dear country to visit beegeagle. and get the facts and not swallow all they hear on CNN.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by viccassi(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:

honestly, i dont understand your point and the relationship between this and the topic. are you saying the nigerian government ordered the mis firing of the military to the citizenry? and you have facts or it is just your thoughts? and even when the government changes, it is still the same weaponless military that will confront insurgency.
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by tivta(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
These are dark times,there is no denying it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Okaka27(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
you are a clown and a sophisticated idioooooooiitttt angry
pls is there any truth in wat he said ??
Pls do reply

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
misterh:
No, I'm not fighting against him who God put in charge. I'm fighting against GEJ under whose administration lots of lives have been needlessly lost. God took GEJ there via Nigerians' votes and He'll also remove him via those same votes.
Tell another story... this one is stale. tongue
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by leTrizzle: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
myhoodlink:
I think Nigeria should watch her back. I suspected the Kerry's visit too. Are they trying to cause disintegration of this country or what? God pass them all.

I guess so, they must be so disappointed that the country is still "together" despite saying it will disintegrate before 2015.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by eunisam: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
alright. APC blame it on GEJ
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Ogbon400: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
kristisking:
This has further proved US link with some northern elements with the insurgency in the north.

The US possesses a global web of secret armies. Boko-Haram is one of their secret armies in Nigeria which is coached by US Special Operations Forces. You cannot understand the strength of Boko-Harm if you don’t take into account the massive US involvement in the destabilization of Nigeria (http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2012/02/pers-f14.html)
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by LRNZH(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
LRNZH:

hardbody:

For purposes of discussion, assume points 1-3 are correct. How does Militants getting Chinook helicopters amount to disaster to the Niger Delta? I sincerely seek to know.

Point 4 is a different scenario from 1 to 3, and is referring to Niger Delta Militants. Since GEJ controls the Army through Minimah etc., those aerial attack equipments can easily be stationed in the SS military cantonments. In the event of a ND uprising due to a GEJ loss, they become the arsenal of a secessionist or rebel army against a Nigerian state under GMB.

In this scenario, guess where the battles will take occur.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by IBROHIM: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
ControlX:
I laugh when people who don't know the deep
information about State Affairs just follow the
popular believes that is false and incorrect...
Goodluck Jonathan ended the subsidy fraud...
Goodluck Jonathan deregulated the Power Sector
and ended the fraudulent NEPA contracts.
He removed ghost workers from civil service and
reduce ill gotten wealth.
By 2015 ending, the majority of the Oil Block
licenses ill gotten by the Northerners during the
Military regime will expire; Goodluck Jonathan has
refused to renew the oil blocks license in order to
re-award it to deserving Nigerians and the south-
south rightful owners too. Now they have brought
in a Buhari in order to fulfill their lust for Oil and
Power. Yet people are blinded by fake promise of
Change #smh
Goodluck Jonathan has also handed NPA
verification to a third party and eliminated port
frauds.
It hurt them He stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer
distribution.
Goodluck Jonathan hurt them by making sure they
don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will
sleep at filling stations while they make
astronomical profits.
Jonathan has pinched them where it hurt most by
making sure elections are free and fair & they can't
impose their candidates on us.
He hurt the cabal by looking into their face and
telling them NO Sir! Now they ganged up against
him... They cant prevail against God's choosen
one. Goodluck Jonathannever struggled to get to
Asorock, God took him there and God is the ONLY
one that can take him out of there and not these
sycophants and fake-Change agents.
You had better WATCH ooo! Hope you are not
fighting against him whom God put in charge!
# ThinkDeeply
I don't even need to reply someone like you whose teeth are rotten! Let me take on the subsidy scam! You didn't ask urself why the budget for subsidy multiplied 5 times for 2011 against that of 2010 after Jonathan took over and also after the so called partial removal of subsidy, how much was the budget for 2013 and 2014? Why do we deceive ourselves? Why not ask ur president to exwqplain the missing $20B!!! Bunch of thieves!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Akpan107(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
PUSH1:
In your dreams

we shall see
Re: Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Breakup like they predicted in the past cry
no weapon fashion against nigeria shall ever prosper.....
lie lie.... angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.