Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) (3197 Views)

Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) / Timi Dakolo Shares Beautiful Fathers Day Photo / Ini Edo Looking Dapper In Fresh No Make-up Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by olufikistick: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Wow, they both look good together and really, i must confess that she looks beautiful, no wonder TIMI DAKOLO bought her a house worth 100 MILLION Naira. She's worth more than that though. True, sincere, honest and hard working ladies are worth more than the world, because what more can a man ask for, if not for those qualities, but the problem is that they are few

Hmmmmmm, this selfie stick is now becoming the latest trend ooooooo.

Continue to see more pictures here

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by thiefnubu(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
The babe's nice smile, the dude's nice watch cry

Can I have the babe and the wrist-watch please? embarassed

Timi can be sent to Maiduguri for all I care.... angry

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by veave(f): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

Can I have the babe and the wrist-watch please? cry

Theif...
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by thiefnubu(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
veave:

Theif...

If I can't have them, can I have you then? cry

If desirable isn't available, then available becomes desirable...

So I fit try manage you for the time being cry
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by Airforce1(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

Thief Tinubu
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by veave(f): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

Be.careful.what.you.wish.for
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by thiefnubu(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2015
veave:

Be.careful.what.you.wish.for

Be. careful. what. you. pokenose. in
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by veave(f): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

Be. careful. what. you. pokenose. in

Eees not poke nose joor sad
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by farano(f): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Handsome man
Beautiful wife
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by olufikistick: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
Handsome man
Beautiful wife

Your comment is on point, unlike the person desiring here and his colleague that is also warning him of his desires grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by olufikistick: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

He who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord and that's what Timi Dakolo is enjoying but he who steals a wife like you are trying to, findeth a bad thing and obtaineth curse from the Lord so bro, i know you were only joking when you made the post but that's the gospel truth ooooo
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by fattybombom: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
fine girl, ugly hubby grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by legallyblonde(f): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:

be careful what you wish for,you don't know if she's a gorgon fishwife o
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by olufikistick: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
legallyblonde:
be careful what you wish for,you don't know if she's a gorgon fishwife o

Hehe, which one is gorgon fish wife again ooooo
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by pretydiva(f): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
A house of #100 million ..op pix of d receipt or Idonbilivit dis poo
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Another Loved Up Selfie Of Herself And Hubby (Timi Dakolo) by ellahzy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Now, this is what i call a #PerfectSelfie.

smiling (flaunting Ya teeth) cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hajj Tragedy:700 People Crushed To Death And Hundreds Injured In Stampede- PHOTO / See Photo + Video Of Lady Vomits Money ...ladies They Para / Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.