Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) (3199 Views)

What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by emelux11: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2016

Re: Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by lankieman: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Black Man
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
lankieman:
Black Man
poor mentality, can mark Zuckerberg flaunt his wealth like this, mark can buy and resell rick Ross several times but what do you have, humility
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by Malayy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
intbizoil:
poor mentality, can mark Zuckerberg flaunt his wealth like this, mark can buy and resell rick Ross several times but what do you have, humility
you are very stuupid.. rick Ross is a rapper, an entertainer.. a white rapper shows off his garage too. it's not a race thing.. or have you seen Obama shows off his garage or cash..?
children of hate..

7 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Malayy:
you are very stuupid.. rick Ross is a rapper, an entertainer.. a white rapper shows off his garage too. it's not a race thing.. or have you seen Obama shows off his garage or cash..?
children of hate..
ok I only blame nairaland for allowing kids to register probably when you grow up you will see life differently
Re: Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by Malayy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
intbizoil:
ok I only blame nairaland for allowing kids to register probably when you grow up you will see life differently
Mr old man. jealousy will kill you.. go make your own wealth and flaunt.. comparing a rapper to a geek is very stupid..

3 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by Trone: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thumps up rozay. Let those hating kiss electric cable.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Shows Off Inside His Garage (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Malayy:
Mr old man. jealousy will kill you.. go make your own wealth and flaunt.. comparing a rapper to a geek is very stupid..
yes am old and i have money, but you wont see me showing off, anyway seeing you are set in your mindset no need dragging this further.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons / I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says / BBN Housemate Lilo Spotted With Nigerian Ghanaian Actress Becky Okpotolomo In Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.