Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Way I Lived!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Way I Lived!!! (737 Views)

Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) / How I Lived My Life / Psalmwise Lived and Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way I Lived!!! by classiclee(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello i guess am new in here, not to experienced i just feel like giving you guys some heavy texts of mine if i could get more fame ..
My story writing skills started when i read stories of the likes ONIHAXY,FOXYBONE,D9TY7,TOSINSILVERDAM,ENITSUA,AYOSMILES,KINGZPEN
And these new guy Kinwanye
Its time
The way i lived
Storry written by Abbeyclassiclee its only emphasizing on a character Abbey
As i said am still new Your corrections are needed.

I was sleeping in my room upstair when i had my dad discussing with some people, there is something in him he his so hot tempered ,he dosent take things easy .
While i was still stretching my body on the bed i heard him shout.
"Abbey abbey" it is normal of him always shouting my name i quickly rushed downstair to meet him when i met some strangers .
A man a woman and a girl due to the respect i have i prostrated.
"Good morning Sir ,good morning Ma" I didnt even get a reply from them..
"Daddy exactly this is the guy that impregnated me" the girl sitting said.
"Ehn what which person?" i said looking at her.
"Did you wa.nt to deny that?" my Dad said looking at me with a very straight face.
"Dad i dont know these girl oo " i said to my Dad looking suprised .
"So you want to deny her werent you the person that came to my house last week saying you wanted to borrow text book from my daughter" She said looking serious.
"Ehn me borrow textbook it is almost two years have graduated from secondary school and i still have all my text books available in my room so why ?" The confusion was too much for me .
"So you came to impregenate my Daughter?" her Father said i then new these people mean buisness and am sure they are already going to make there way because my Dad believes everything said about me .
"Get out of here i always told your mother you cant be useful you these bastard" i quickly went back to my room pinching myself if i was still sleeping .
Till night i was still thinking when i heard my mum and Dad barking at thereself
"It cant be my son it is a lie"
"Take him to the bastard you bore him for" i quickly rushed to meet them
"Abbey dont tell me all what yiur father told me is a lie?" She said looking at me needing a fast answer.
"Yes mum i dont know her it was a lie"
"What do you want to say before? as from today i disown you as my son pack your load and leave this night"
"Please dad i dont know them please."
"My so.n is going nowhere"
"Leave this house before i call the soldiers in 30mins time" i quickly packed my load and leave because he was so meaned .
That is how the story began
Re: The Way I Lived!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bros, before people come around there are some typographical errors that would mar the story and I believe you can change it.
Re: The Way I Lived!!! by classiclee(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Divepen:
Bros, before people come around there are some typographical errors that would mar the story and I believe you can change it.
Thanks bro corrections made.!!
Re: The Way I Lived!!! by classiclee(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
EPISODE 2
--------------------
Moving on the street of lagos wasnt an easy thing , i had only one option which is to call my friend whom his name is thomas.

Thomas is an old time friend which we had known ourselves when we were very young we both lived at Oshodi/Lagos years past before we rellocated to our own house,Thomas is now a student of Yaba Technology a new student to be precise ,he studies buisness administration and he owns his own apartment in the school enviroment.

I then picked up my phone to call Thomas,after 3frequent calls he picked his phone
"Hello Thomas "
"Howfar boy" Thomas replied.
"Guy wahala dey oo"
"Which wahala" he said in a frightening tone.
"Popsi just sent me out of his house and you know i dont have any where to stay,its only your place you are my last hope"
"Haaah!!!!! staying with me is not the problem but am not at home now"
"Yeeh" i knew i was in trouble no person to squat with for the night .
"You know what"
"What ?" i replied in a questioning tone.
"Can you get to my apartment in that school ?"
"Yes"
"The 3rd room by the right the lady in there tell her you are from thomas i left a spare key with her but there is no fuel in that gen sha"
"Ok Ok thanks " I was very happy .
"I would call her now but am coming tommorrow"
"No probs" All that happened just flashed back into my mind i knew that man always wanted me out of that house ,who knew if he planned all , iooked back shaked my head then made my way to the bustop,it was a day to never forget about.
Entering from one bus to another till i got to my exact point i alighted from the bus my phone was already switched off so me with my luggage moving in the campus ,life in there is another thing seeing guys smoking corner to corner ,girls moving in groups while some moving with their boyfriends and so many on.

I got to Thomas apartment moving to the third room by the right knocked knocked before i knew it was locked,i was very tired so i slept in the passage in time sleeping ,a lady tapped me
" Hey why sleeping here it is dangerous"

(1) (Reply)

Which Do U Communicate More Smoothly In ENGLISH Or Pidgin.lets B Sincere / ‎Do You Have A Mobile Phone? / In The Annals Of My Heart (a Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.