Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Access Bank Gave Me Fake Currency Note - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Access Bank Gave Me Fake Currency Note (529 Views)

He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / Funny! See The Blast Access Bank Gave To Mourinho After Loss To Chelsea / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Gave Me Fake Currency Note by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2015
I was at access bank the one at no69 st Finbarrs road bariga to withdraw money over the counter and this people gave me three fake currency note of one thousand naira each so as am about to use the money I discovered that it was fake and I went back to the bank, they denied ever giving me it, so guys if you are withdrawing from the counter and even with atm do not only count but also check to know the ones that are fake
Re: Access Bank Gave Me Fake Currency Note by ArchEnemy(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2015
And just how am I suppose to do that? More so if its an atm
Re: Access Bank Gave Me Fake Currency Note by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
And just how am I suppose to do that? More so if its an atm
The colours are a little different, so as the texture.The worse part of it is that they perforated all 3 notes and still refused to accept blame

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides 2015....mock Election / Train Crushes Power Bike Rider To Death In Lagos / 30% Youth(18 To 35 Age Bracket) Representation In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.