Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (35142 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by NobleMimy: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
@ NixandaSalesrep, do the bales I mean the chiffon tops, ladies gowns, children's clothing smell? Please don't be upset with this question I beg you, I've seen a lot of people that claim to sell 1st grade clothing from UK and they all have this "Okirika" odour that makes it look like 2nd grade or 3rd grade clothing. Like I said please don't be upset I need to confirm and be sure about it.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by dav8id(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

No risk factor cus thats were we carry the burden on ourselves to ensure delivery.
Call me so I can give you payment details cus I cant put it online here.

MY SIMPLE ADVISE IS CLOSE THAT WHATS GROUP YOU CREATED AND FOCUS ON YOUR THREAD...

THAT WHATSAPP GROUP WILL KILL YOUR BUSINESS POPULARITY AND ITS A SETUP BY PEOPLE TO SEE THAT THIS THREAD DIE....REMEMBER YOU HAVE COMPETITORS ALREADY..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
dav8id:

MY SIMPLE ADVISE IS CLOSE THAT WHATS GROUP YOU CREATED AND FOCUS ON YOUR THREAD...

THAT WHATSAPP GROUP WILL KILL YOUR BUSINESS POPULARITY AND ITS A SETUP BY PEOPLE TO SEE THAT THIS THREAD DIE....REMEMBER YOU HAVE COMPETITORS ALREADY..

I don't see any sense in what you just posted here. Why tell him to close the group? Do you think its everybody that has time to come to Nairaland?

Allow Nixon do his thing.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by majilv(f): 3:41am On Feb 01, 2015
David8 is talkin to u 4rm experience dat happened to other threads. Ve seen a lot die cos of watsapp. But d choice is urs to make.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by soladnet14: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2015
dav8id:

THANKS MY GUY. HE'S TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE AND WAS ON THE THE OTHER [/b]DEAD TREAD[b] WHERE HE GAVE THIS TYPE OF ADVICE BUT THE OP IGNORED IT.

PLEASE AND PLEASE CLOSE THE WHATSAPP GROUP AND FOCUS ON THIS TREAD ESPECIALLY FOR NEWBIES.

NB: USE WHATSAPP BUT [/b]DO NOT[b] CREAT GROUP

https://www.nairaland.com/2070683/buy-ok-shoes-bags-cloths/10
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2015
soladnet14
post=30318358:

THANKS MY GUY. HE'S TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE AND WAS ON THE THE OTHER
[/b]DEAD TREAD[b] WHERE HE GAVE THIS TYPE OF ADVICE BUT THE OP
IGNORED IT.

PLEASE AND PLEASE CLOSE THE WHATSAPP GROUP AND FOCUS ON THIS TREAD
ESPECIALLY FOR NEWBIES.

Thanks for the advices. I will do my best to keep the two alive as long as everyone is happy.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2015
To everyone collecting goods today, my big sis will communicate with you when it has been offloaded and ready for pickup and dispatch to other destinations outside Lagos.
Thank you
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by mrsage(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2015
soladnet14:

THANKS MY GUY. HE'S TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE AND WAS ON THE THE OTHER [/b]DEAD TREAD[b] WHERE HE GAVE THIS TYPE OF ADVICE BUT THE OP IGNORED IT.

PLEASE AND PLEASE CLOSE THE WHATSAPP GROUP AND FOCUS ON THIS TREAD ESPECIALLY FOR NEWBIES.

Trust me its not about the group. Its all about the ability to MANAGE the group. If d Op can manage it properly there will not be a problem.

Concerning thr dead group. I am or used to be a part of d group.
The creator lost focus. He could not even determine a fair price for his service. At that point he lost the confidence of prospective clients.

@Nixanda. Manage this properly and you will succeed
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by dav8id(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I don't see any sense in what you just posted here. Why tell him to close the group? Do you think its everybody that has time to come to Nairaland?

Allow Nixon do his thing.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Relationships(f): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Nixanda
Thanks I received my package today confirmed.
God bless you.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by mrsage(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Will pick up mine later today. Already received a cal from the delivery guy
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Daniel2032(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
do u allow someone in lagos to meet with u face 2 face?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by GAMY(f): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
I already sent someone to pick mine up and he has done that so it would be sent to me tomorrow morning in Minna.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kerriman: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pls help me send the account number to 09099638969
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2122479/wholesale-1st-grade-london-bale#2122479.2

OP, compare the similarities of the opening advert for the link above and the one below then put my mind to rest that this is no scam, pls.
No offense.

Are you into clothing business and need a steady
and reliable supplier of 1st grade London bale
clothings at great wholesale prices? Then you have
come to the right place.
We now have bulk stuffs available for: childrens
clothings, ladies tops and chiffon tops. When I say
1st grade, I mean 1st grade top quality and
carefully selected unlike some people who just
pack stuffs you might regret buying.
In our case, our customers happiness doing
business with us and coming back regularly in our
priority.
We can supply to you anywhere in Nigeria by
waybill without delay or stories for the gods... lol
For enquiries and orders call: 08104032816.
Thank you.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
ninz
post=30334100:

https://www.nairaland.com/2122479/wholesale-1st-grade-london-bale#2122479.2

OP, compare the similarities of the opening advert for the link above
and the one below then put my mind to rest that this is no scam, pls.
No offense.

come to the right place.
priority.
Thank you.

May God help me from those trying to kill my reputation... I dont know who copied my message to open another thread. I have no connection with dat poster plz
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by SalC: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

May God help me from those trying to kill my reputation... I dont know who copied my message to open another thread. I have no connection with dat poster plz
Please what's the difference between a bale bearing CCR and the one bearing CR or are they thesame?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote
author=SalC post=30338452]Please what's the difference between a bale
bearing CCR and the one bearing CR or are they thesame?[/quote]

CCR is first grade while CR is lower grade
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by SalC: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

CCR is first grade while CR is lower grade
Ok thanks
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote
author=ninz
post=30334100]https://www.nairaland.com/2122479/wholesale-1st-grade-london-bale#2122479.2

OP, compare the similarities of the opening advert for the link above
and the one below then put my mind to rest that this is no scam, pls.
No offense.

come to the right place.
priority.
Thank you.[/quote]

Please everyone here, BE WELL INFORMED that I have no business connect
or relationship what so ever with the quoted link. The message is my original advert no doubt but the link from Bankco I have no idea.

If anyone or anybody does business with that person wherther good or
bad, it has no connection with me in anyway.

If you dont come through NixandaSalesRep and I personally direct you to
my big sis, then you are so on your own.

There is a proverb that says its only a fruit that has ripe fruits that
people stone...

I am doing my own to make my customers happy, so if you are not happy I
will appreciate you come tell me directly so I can fix it than to say my
person messed you up. I have no business partner, agent, friend or
whatsoever in this business so I cant be held responsible for anyone
that gives money to any body in the name of NixandaSalesRep or Nixon.

Thank you for understanding.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by battyman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
GAMY:
I already sent someone to pick mine up and he has done that so it would be sent to me tomorrow morning in Minna.

Hail the house when it arrives. I'm also in Minna would love to see the stuff.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by mrsage(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Just took delivery of a bale from poster @nixanda.
Ready to resell as a whole on in part to anybody who is interested. Male shirts polo and t shirts.

2 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by nerdyorion: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
An IT firm in Ikeja, Lagos desires to employ a female fresh graduate (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently completed NYSC)

- Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Customer Service / Relationship Skills
- Social Media savvy
- Not more than 28 years.
- Knowledge of Business Development is a plus.

Please send CV to info@mobilixe.com
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by 40dogzz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=nerdyorion post=30355140]An IT firm in Ikeja, Lagos desires to employ a female fresh graduate (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently completed NYSC)

- Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Customer Service / Relationship Skills
- Social Media savvy
- Not more than 28 years.
- Knowledge of Business Developsee take ur time oh, these correct trend na him u wan spoil, bad belle
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
We now have corporate office shirts for male and female in bales.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by NobleMimy: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
NobleMimy:
@ NixandaSalesrep, do the bales I mean the chiffon tops, ladies gowns, children's clothing smell? Please don't be upset with this question I beg you, I've seen a lot of people that claim to sell 1st grade clothing from UK and they all have this "Okirika" odour that makes it look like 2nd grade or 3rd grade clothing. Like I said please don't be upset I need to confirm and be sure about it.

please can you give me a reply to this question Nixandasalesrep
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kentochi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Waiting for pictures from those that pick up yesterday and today.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by nonnystar(f): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Iam interested, I will order if I make up my mind on how genuie it is
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
NobleMimy:

please can you give me a reply to this question Nixandasalesrep

Hello ma, I believe you were the one I spoke with tonight
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Neroski(f): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
still waiting for a reply to noblemimy's question....bdw those pictures of female tops and male polos make brain sha. @ mr NixandaSalesRep, i sent you a whatsapp message(********779) and you are yet to reply.i am still waiting for your response please.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Neroski(f): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
We now have corporate office shirts for male and female in bales.
price per bale please and pictures
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Stock and price list:

1. Ladies Tops mix: 55kg which is between 250 to 300 pieces in a bale= 75k.

2. Chiffon Tops Mix: 55kg (250 to 300)= N95k.

3. Ladies Cotton Gowns: 55kg (250 to 300pcs)= N95k.

4. Ladies Poly Gowns: 55kg (250 to 300)= N140k.

5. Ladies Office Shirts: 55kg (250 to 300)= N80k.

6. Children Mix: 55kg (250 to 300)= N110k

7. Men's Polo & T-shirts Mix: 55kg (250 to 300)= N75k.

8. Men's Office Shirts Mix: 55kg (250 to 300)= N85k.

9. Men's Jeans & Trouser Mix: 55kg (200 to 300)

Call 08104032816

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Google Voice Numbers For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.