Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Professional African Business Concepts That Pay You Within 6 Months! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional African Business Concepts That Pay You Within 6 Months! (433 Views)

6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional African Business Concepts That Pay You Within 6 Months! by hbokre: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
There are businesses that take both a lot of starting capital and time to be set up. Often people put much more into their business financially then they are getting out of it. In this post on my Africa business blog www.africajumpstart.com I introduce 6 simple business models that can be started on a shoestring budget and which will start paying you soon:

African Business Concepts That Pay You Within 6 months!
http://africajumpstart.com/2015/01/12/african-business-concepts-pay-within-6-months/

(1) (Reply)

New Gate Power Bank 4400mah / The New N65 Per ATM Withdrawal Bank Charge. / Contact Me For Your Skin Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.