Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today (43230 Views)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by NEHLIVE: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
See earlier thread on this https://www.nairaland.com/3144171/lady-calls-out-fidelity-bank

Isn't it sad that until you expose them to the public, some organisations do not take customer service serious? Faith Alimi, the lady who contacted us earlier about her ordeal in the hands of Fidelity bank has reached out to us again saying that the bank has called her to resolve the issue.

So what happens to those aggrieved customers who donot even have a platform to air their grievances?

According to Faith just told us, the bank told her she sent the money to the account CHIGBO AMAKA JACINTHA----200444***, instead of her Intended beneficiary: Omezie Rose- 2049434714 both in UBA.

Read Faith's submission below..[b] “When Fidelity bank initially checked my statement of account, it indicated that the money i transferred had been debited, but they could not show me the recipient after i complained to them that the person i transfered to didnot receive the money. I sent an email to trueserve on the 10th of Feb. 2016, after I have tried to rectify the transaction since December 2015 with the nearest branch to me. I received a successful transfer alert from the bank but the recipient name did not appear in the sms, the recipient claimed that she didn't receive any alert. I was asked to send the person's statement of account of which I did. I had to send them the an additional accounts as they requested; all I wanted to know is who received the money cos they both claimed that they did not receive any money.
Since February, I just received a phone call to confirm the person that received the money. I've spoken with my account officer time without number, I even sent sms to trueserve but I was ignored. One of the customer service agent's called me in March to inform me that it was the initial person I sent the money to that received the cash not the other person, today now I was told that it has been confirmed that is the other person. I have all mails with me to verify my claims. After such a along time, I had to conclude that Fidelity bank was owing me, especially after sending them those people's account statement and they still couldn't confirm to me which of them received the money. It was after your news went viral this afternoon that they just investigated to confirm who received the cash, and apologized. The alleged recipient, Chigbo Amaka Jacintha just told me this afternoon that she did not receive any alert to that effect and would have to go to UBA on Monday to find out if such money actually entered her account.”[/b]

Below is Fidelity bank's response apologising to Faith after all this months; It took them about 6 good months to resolve such a minor issue? *sigh*

http://www.splendormag.com/2016/06/6-months-after-fidelity-bank-replies.html

4 Shares

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by NEHLIVE: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
na wa
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by amtaken(f): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
How did the mix up come about? Even if she supplied them with wrong particulars of the recipient they ought to have noticed it while posting the money.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by lifezone247(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lols mumu people, after all you are still thanking her for choosing Fidelity bank abi? The thunder wey go fire una de collect training for sambisa.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
hmmm..... nawa oo

gist::: Reverend Sister In Trouble For Looking Too
Sexy http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/reverend-sister-in-trouble-for-looking.html
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Flexherbal(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
One advantage of social media!

7 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by lmm4real: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided just imagine the plenty attitude they will given her if she takes this same complain to the bank branch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
tongue

Now, there is a high probability that a Fidelity bank staff will lose his/her job on Monday morning because of this issue.

I wonder sometimes, must We (customers) wield the sacred stick before these guys (employees) do their job well?

14 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by alizma: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
I know Gtbank will not apologize and return my #3,500. the bank is ancient in criminality of holding customers' money. nothing moves them again.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by emeijeh(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
I no read am sef....
Dem don return the money?

I shake my head for all those posters in the earlier thread who kept calling the bank INFIDELITY BANK.

Nigerians sha!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Businessideas: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fidelity Bank again!!!!!!!smh
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
lol
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Project400: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Interesting...
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Ranchhoddas: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
The power of Nairaland! This useless Morocco don cut my ticket.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by SIRKOL(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
H
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by guyXander(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm. Na wa oh
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by SincereBigot: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
maybe it's time for me to call out my bank too..

and does anybody know why GTB's *737# is not going?
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by nbright: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Name does not matter o, they are Fidelity but they don't keep their words. Just like a girl named faithful but she cheat pass 2face and Tbillz combined.

Lalasticlala hide the account number na. Yahoo boys nd girls fit dey nairaland o

10 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
lifezone247:
Lols mumu people, after all you are still thanking her for choosing Fidelity bank abi? The thunder wey go fire una de collect training for sambisa.
Dont mind dem jare naa only money laundering dey sabi do

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by babs01(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
UBA
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by buoye1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
They are so slow in responding to customers problems
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
or sh.it to handle
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
People which bank be d best for naija
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by ifyalways(f): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Obviously, if she had not made noise today on social media, they would have ignored her. I wish consumers protection board fines companies who respond to their clients complains ONLY when it gets to social media.

It's still Nigerians, not robots, working at Fidelity bank that refused to resolve this issue until it was escalated today; our customer care/ relationship most times is zero.
Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by mediachirps(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
lifezone247:
ya that's called "customer romance"
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by olamiayub(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
lmm4real:
undecided just imagine the plenty attitude they will given her if she takes this same complain to the bank branch.
Abeg make thunder fire wipe their face
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by onadana: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
it doesn't matter. They acknowledged they were wrong.Learnt and have become better.Wisdom.Learn from it.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Customer service of a lot of companies in Nigeria is still very poor. It can only be compared to Nigerian police handling a case
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
ur sh.it to handle
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by vincent10(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks to Union Bank. Since after their transformation I can bank my life with them.
Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by ronald4lif(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
So she made a wrong transaction and was seeking for cheap attention and tarnishing the bank's brand? They should sue her ass for defamation. undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today by justicejay(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Foolish people can't dey notify you and why does it take long to find out the problem..
Yeye people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations / Hilarious Photos Of What A Young Man Does For A Living(Very Funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.