Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (76998 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Face Of Lekki Ajah Round About On Monday 5th Of Jan 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by ernal1: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Nice contributions everyone. As for me I think the Guys went too far on their part, especially with the dehumanising write up abt the lady publicly. But this should sound as a warning to Girls in general to try to Sew their clothes according to the Material they hv @ hand. Rome was nt built in a day or two. So when u hv a Vision or dream, u can achieve it thru legitimate means, if u don't give up. I know we live in a society where everyone wants to be Bill gates, or Dangote over night. because money is highly celebrated here in Nigeria, no matter the Source.

She should take it as a lesson & also a challenge to become a respectable person in her family & also the society. So dat in years to come she can also be proud of what she has achieved & her own contributions to our great nation.

Cheers!!!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by femzysticks(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Abeg how much be 1 mudu of garri for V.I

Olosho no be my business, after all no be me send her go market

Thanks in advance to those who will like/share this

*ℓoℓ*
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Expressions(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Yields:
Immature fools. Birds of the same feather ______ ____________ .

She herself should've known better than to take pictures with them. No sympathy here.

You nailed it there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.