Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card (747 Views)

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card by Talkcentral: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Mercy-Aigbe-shows-off-her-voters-card1-300x300.jpg[/img]

Mercy Aigbe shows off her voters card

Actress Mercy Aigbe just showed off her voters card ,and encouraged her fans to do same. She said.

"And today, I made sure I got my Permanent Voters Card! If u are like me and has been procrastinating abt getting ur voters card (P.V.C) pls I'll urge u to make out time to go get urs! APC or PDP? Goodluck Ebele Jonathan or General Mohammed Buhari? Come Feb, Nigerians will decide in whose hands we want our fates to be for the next four years! Ur P.V.C is ur power!... Our fate is in our hands!.......Go get urs Today!"

For those zooming in to see her age,try harder..lol

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/mercy-aigbe-shows-off-her-voters-card/
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
wetin cncrn agboro wit overload,pvc cnt gv me food.....ndi ara
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card by Airforce1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
biko who is she? undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
she dey pepper 4 boundary
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card by pretydiva(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wat should I do with it
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Voters Card by silverdam(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
That doesn't mean she will come out and vote, its all publicity....

Anyway, my own permanent voter's card is not ready but I must vote whether they like it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Not Nadia Buari’s Twins, Baby Girls Father / Could Wande Coal’s Career Be Over? / ''I Have Been Receiving Alot Of Threatening Calls''; Ubi Franklin Speaks On Enga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.