Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Dell Latitude E6410 Issues, Pls Ur Advice Is Needed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Dell Latitude E6410 Issues, Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (624 Views)

Pls Ur Advice Is Needed, Very Urgent / Usa Used Dell Latitude E6420. Core I7. 256gb SSD. 8gb Memory. / My Dell Laptop At A Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dell Latitude E6410 Issues, Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
When I was given this dell latitude e6410 by my Dad, I never knew I was into it. The first time I tried to power it on, It displayed a dark screen after booting, I had to switch it off directly from power button after which I powered it on again and it worked fine. Sometimes when it displays a dark screen, I have to repower it again. This dell latitude e6410 has intel core i5 with 4gb ram with 70gb ram but versions of this system online has 250gb minimum when I googled it. It can't run for 3 hours without lagging heavily or crashing. It can't play winning eleven, pes, gta at all yet has 512mb vram. Maybe it already had a fault while my Dad was still using it. The system battery can't hold a full charge and barely lasts 2 hours. Pls what exactly is the problem. The highest problem came when it suddenly went off while I was watching a video on it. Since then, whenever I press the power button, it doesn't even bring on any sign of life, when I plugged the charger maybe it was the battery that had fault, the adapter light just went off. Pls what is the real problem here. In case I want to upgrade the hard disk to 500gb or 750gb, how much is it? How much will the repair cost? How much will the battery replacement cost ? How much will it cost to upgrade the graphics card or video card or whatever for best performance for 3D designing and heavy 3D games cost. Pls how much will the upgrade of ram from 4gb to 8gb cost? Thank to you all, ur answers will be welcomed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Researchers See Evolution Working Faster Than Expected (in Chickens) / Average Connection Speeds For The Top 50 Countries On The Internet. / The Truth About Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.