Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts (10464 Views)

Bizarre Thoughts For The Day, JOIN IN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Osyxcel:

shocked shocked

Crazy Indeed.....
I swear.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by timawoku(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Errrr grin
Shouldn't that be tagged emotional infidelity?
well maybe...

But thank God its only known to me!

Beside its a good thing to her, as I buy her lots of good clothes and pay for her hairdo (four times a month) just to ensure that she looks just like beyonce all the time.
We were having a hearted talk once and we decided to say our secret fantasy (ies), I went first, told her I have a crush on beyonce, and she told me hers, that she loves seeing me in my boxers and underwear, she was disappointed at my secret fantasy and since then,hated beyonce. I only wished I never told her, she is over it though...after I gave her a spell of my *mojo* wink
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Osyxcel(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:

I swear.

Well we all have weird thoughts, I think almost everybody thinks of having the power to appear and disappear.

I always thought of being able to fly

I wished I could know every damn thing. more like being "all knowing"

I wished everybody were rich... e.t.c too numerous to count jare.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Taaheey(m): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

You must be a huge fn of sci-fi docudramas and soldier movies, yes?

Well yes....Iron Man, Star Wars ... Infact, all them big machines just travelling beyond our imaginations....and yu a fan of French style of speaking....'yes'??....smiles
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by EMEzzy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmmmm
Now I'm reminded of this sitcom; "Suite Life On Deck"
Have you seen it?
Love it,remember the episode when they just arrived and the twins switched room mates mistakenly? The girl from jessie was disguising as a guy.lol...crazy stuff.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by EMEzzy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
olakumby:
Mine is really weird...I have this thought of living on a large moving ship with my family, we won't have to get out because it alredy has everthing in it like school,church,malls and just everythin...I wonder wt dat wud be like smiley
Sister mathematicaly speaking,how is it possiule that two people can be thinking the same thing?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mine
I wish one day dymondgurl will lay her head on my laps. I say this in a seductive voice 'I LOVE YOU'
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Dymondgurl(f): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Microflux:
Mine
I wish one day dymondgurl will lay her head on my laps. I say this in a seductive voice 'I LOVE YOU'
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dymondgurl:
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
y nt. Saying. I missed u on fb.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
timawoku:

cool
You seem quite expressive and open, personality wise.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Osyxcel:

Well we all have weird thoughts, I think almost everybody thinks of having the power to appear and disappear.

I always thought of being able to fly

I wished I could know every damn thing. more like being "all knowing"

I wished everybody were rich... e.t.c too numerous to count jare.

Looool

I once thought of being able to jump from the roof of a very tall building to the ground without scathing myself

I once imagined the whole of Nigeria powered up for a week, uninterrupted.

grin grin grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Taaheey:

Well yes....Iron Man, Star Wars ... Infact, all them big machines just travelling beyond our imaginations....and yu a fan of French style of speaking....'yes'??....smiles

Lol

I learnt that here on NL.

Crackhaus smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
EMEzzy:
Love it,remember the episode when they just arrived and the twins switched room mates mistakenly? The girl from jessie was disguising as a guy.lol...crazy stuff.

I really can't remember much from the epizods though (that's how Elyes Gabel of Scorpion pronounces episodes)
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
My wierd thought? I also wish there won't be advertisement durin superstory drama show. And f9 in maths is alowed to study medicine nd surgery in d uni. Also to see a car that uses water as fuel.
Dymondgurl is involved sha.
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Okay More Weird thoughts.

Sometimes I imagine what it'd be like to simply raise the dead with a touch or breath.

There are those days when I'm so tired to walk even the shortest of distance and I just wish I could develop super steps, y'know.
The kind where you're at the beginning of your street and with just ONE STEP, you find yourself at Number 20 of same street cool

Cool innit?
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by rittyben(f): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

It can be maddening grin
Yea. But fake peeps will be fished out

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Aspireahead(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
importation of leaders....
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by EMEzzy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I really can't remember much from the epizods though (that's how Elyes Gabel of Scorpion pronounces episodes)
cheesy
cheesy
lol...cheers

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by BreezyRita(f): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
rittyben:
I which i could read minds

You just read mine babe……
Just what I've always wished for!
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by cupidhero(m): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Creamish:
From time to time, I think of myself as a mutant with super-human powers... Mixture of Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Wolverine & Magneto.. Badass chick dealing with all these crazy drivers i see daily, the stewpid police who tax me, customers who insult me @work, Boss whoz a pain in d azs...etc cool
I always wished i was clark kent so i could hunt and imprison every MCU hero starting from the ones you metioned to others like bruce banner,tony stark and even peter parker just to show them that DCU is superior to MCU. On the real tho!
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Creamish(f): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2015
cupidhero:

I always wished i was clark kent so i could hunt and imprison every MCU hero starting from the ones you metioned to others like bruce banner,tony stark and even peter parker just to show them that DCU is superior to MCU. On the real tho!

lolz...ur one of thoz DC fans who luv hating on d Marvel crew ba? Justice League vs Avengers... Im all for them jor...luv dem all... grin

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by rittyben(f): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
BreezyRita:

You just read mine babe……
Just what I've always wished for!
grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by crackhaus: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol

I learnt that here on NL.

Crackhaus smiley
What do you want to hear read?

Ahh, weird thoughts eh? gringrin

Okay I have some unconventional thoughts quite often, but I'll just state the one I'm having right now...

I wish I were standing in close proximity to you, so I could spank your azz for calling me in here to share my weird thoughts tongue
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
crackhaus:

What do you want to hear read?

Ahh, weird thoughts eh? gringrin

Okay I have some unconventional thoughts quite often, but I'll just state the one I'm having right now...

I wish I were standing in close proximity to you, so I could buy you a drink smiley for calling me in here to share my weird thoughts tongue

I'd like to see more of your really weird thoughts though.

I see most of your posts and I picture myself in your head, trying to catch a whiff of your thought process.

What better timing than this? grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I see most of your posts and I picture myself in your head, trying to catch a whiff of your thought process.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by crackhaus: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay.

Sometimes I wish I had the power to change the prevalent Nigerian mentality...a lot of things are wrong with it, social and politics-wise.

Other times, I've imagined what it would feel like having a car that elevates and can stay airborne, so I can get to where I'm going really fast. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:
grin grin

sad
You've been ignoring me cool
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
crackhaus:
Okay.

Sometimes I wish I had the power to change the prevalent Nigerian mentality...a lot of things are wrong with it, social and politics-wise.

We'll get there, hopefully, if ever.

Other times, I've imagined what it would feel like having a car that elevates and can stay airborne, so I can get to where I'm going really fast. gringrin

Have you lived in Lagos before?

The traffic here is epic!
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by crackhaus: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

We'll get there, hopefully, if ever.

Have you lived in Lagos before?

The traffic here is epic!
Indeed @bold text.

On a side note, you seem different on this return from your break...just a thought grin
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

sad
You've been ignoring me cool
Haba, sweery. I'm a lover na, not a fighter smiley
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by kika23(f): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
goofyone:

Haba, sweery. I'm a lover na, not a fighter smiley

LooooL!! Goofyone is a lover I swaaaaaaaar.....
Re: Come in Here and Share your WEIRD Thoughts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
kika23:

LooooL!! Goofyone is a lover I swaaaaaaaar.....
Haha. I'm telling you cheesy
Always a lover. Kiki, where in the world have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quotes / Every Week Use Game Under Charlton To Draw And This One,one Banker Has Not Fail / PUBG (mobile) Mod Apk + Data + Obb Offline Latest V0.9.0 (no Root) For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.