Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Naijacelebrity List Of Artists NOT TO Watch Out For 2015 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naijacelebrity List Of Artists NOT TO Watch Out For 2015 (614 Views)

Naijacelebrity Top 10 Biggest Songs Of 2016 #10biggestsongs2016 / Naijacelebrity.com / Gospel Rap Artists Not With Christ But Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naijacelebrity List Of Artists NOT TO Watch Out For 2015 by theosuarez: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Okay a list is out for artiste who have not worked hard in 2014 to earn 2015 . I saw the list at naijacelebrity & i feel the list is perfectly .

"The list here consist of artist who haven’t worked really had to step up their game in the Nigerian music industry….Check out the list below & you can agree with me that if they don’t put out earth shaking singles they may possibly get knocked out of the music industry" . - See more at: http://naijacelebrity.com.ng/2015/01/27/artists-not-to-watch-out-for-2015/#sthash.ayhdiy8g.dpuf

LIST

It breaks my heart but I'm pleased to bring to you the list of artists NOT TO watch out for in 2015, the list here consist of artist who haven't worked really had to step up their game in the Nigerian music industry....Check out the list below & you can agree with me that if they don't put out earth shaking singles they may possibly get knocked out of the music industry .

1) 9ice

9ice

9ice - I would personally say 9ice is not someone we should all look out for in 2015,ever since he got into politics he silently said a bye bye to his music carrier.
2 Samklef

Samklef has to find a direction of where to go in terms of the kind of music to do for his fans....don't mislead your followers ! I believe & love Samklef but he fell my hands in 2014 but i hope he will sit down,work on himself and do a hit song by him-self & not put HIGH hope on artiste for collaborations and get heart broken by a turn down .

3) Kay switch

Kay Switch - I would say kay switch totally failed to deliver through out 2014 till date. Currently Signed to DB records he is just so relaxed & have forgotten what he is known to be - Kay Switch left the music industry with Sister Caro & ever since then we have had nothing to hold on to .

4) Rayce

rayce
Rayce - despite dropping club bangers such as JUST LIKE THAT, IGBEDU, TETE LA...To name a few, non of this singles cut across boarders nor blew him up.
5) Mo'cheddah

chedda

Mo'cheddah - She made a come back single last year which Phyno was featured ...Yet there was nothing special about her coming to music .
6) Tha Suspect

Tha Suspect - keep producing and stop the comedy rap style... enough is enough thank u MR PETERU !

7) Phenom

Phenom - Two great singles from the prolific rapper but still struggling on how to find the new stuff and get it trendy...push is one last thing that is slowing the general down . BRAH/RAHH !!

cool Selebobo

Selebobo has failed to deliver up till date he too is struggling on where to fix him self....fix your self in the right selfie position lol,

9) Omo akin

Omo akin - style of music 1/10 totally poor....failed to deliver, fans getting used to the same thing every time how boring are you on tv .

10 2kriss

2kriss - Who are these two ? signed to DB records but stocked up in the poor management system & nothing more than that.

11) Splash

Splash - inconsistency to the fullest !

12) jjc

jjc - definitely jjc has to change his style of music so that the fans could enjoy more of you funky guy *Wink*

13) Capital Femi

Capital Femi - femi has to change his style of music

14) Yung 6ix

Young 6ix - Constantly making noise on twitter and also bragging about being the best rapper in the country but still struggling to appear or headlining a music/comedy concert . A hit song is still pending .

15) Blink

Blink is good but has been failing to deliver for such a long time now .

16) YQ

YQ - Nice song, good video but put more effort to work instead of one same direction or rather way of music.

17) Mingin

Minjin - his first impression was good, presently he has also failed to deliver or can we say he has loose focus

18 LKT

lkt - he has been dropping songs upon songs and yet he has not cut across boarders .

19) Chuddy K

Chuddy K ended in Gaga crazy and ever since then he went underground , all his songs have so far not been successful.

20) Pryse

First of all she have not been hardworking in terms of delivery she need to sit down listen to some good songs and go back to the studio,get a pen and paper and maybe M.I will help her with the lyrics . Pryse is still sounding up-coming - Who is Pryse ? I bet many don't know her but then she is signed to M.I Loopy music .

The list is put together by Slam Tee ,a music critic . Share your thoughts & follow him via his social network account.

twitter- Slam_tofficial
facebook- slamtee
instagram- slamtee
email- Slam_tee@yahoo.com

Re: Naijacelebrity List Of Artists NOT TO Watch Out For 2015 by overboard(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pryse is on Choc City o. Na Ruby and Loose Kaynon dey Loopy.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: P-square Ft Don Jazzy – 'collabo' (OFFICIAL) / DOWNLOAD: DJ Humility Ft. Kevino – Djs Anthem / I Think Florence + The Machine Is Underated In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.