Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Free Bulk SMS Website For 100 Persons Only. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Bulk SMS Website For 100 Persons Only. (1057 Views)

Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale / I Need A Blogger To Keep My Blog Active: 1 Post A Day For #100. Payment Perweek / I Would Help Your Blog Write 1 Unqiue Article For 100 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Bulk SMS Website For 100 Persons Only. by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2015
How about making cool cash from your own bulk SMS website.

It’s no hype bulk SMS has been here and is here to stay, companies, organizations and individuals have been benefiting from it.

This amazing channel of information has been around and will be around for decades.

Going into this industry is like getting a piece of the communication industry, there is a huge market out there for it.

Notwithstanding, just like every other field, this is not a get rich quick opportunity, hard work, dedication and discipline is required if you must make it in this industry.

Not to worry, if you are dedicated to push through all the challenge this industry may present, then congrats because you have a coach who has weathered the storm in this filed and is eager to pilot you to financial advantage in this industry.

To get you started in this industry, I have a mouthwatering offer for only the first 100 participants.

A completely free bulk SMS website
Yes a free bulk SMS website plus the following

1 – Daily e- course (tutorial) on how to make money from your website

2 – Other ways to make money from your website

3 – Free GSM phone number database if you do well in the first three months.

4 – 30 money making eBooks by top guns in the internet marketing world.

5 – Bulk sms proposal bundle for immediate marketing.

6 – My secret formula for making 50k monthly.

7 – My personal blessing to go and make money in the bulk sms industry

Features of the free bulk SMS website

CLIENT SIDE
Send Single SMS
Send Bulk SMS
Send Group SMS (Users can create groups)
Schedule SMS
Customized Sender ID (Any 11 Character word you want to appear as the sender name)
SMS Log (see list of sent SMS, Scheduled SMS e.t.c)
Credit Available (Users can see available credit once they login; always on display at the header of every page)
Import Contacts (That way, your contacts go with you everywhere)
Buy Credit Online with your Credit/Debit card
Mobile Application for Andriod, Blackberry and Symbian phone users.
Desktop application for Windows users

ADMIN SIDE
Free design and hosting
Comes with your own brand name e.g. my website. Com
Responsive design mobile, desktop and tablet friendly
Over 20 website templates to choose from, you can change your website look anytime from your control panel.
Credit Balance
View user info, edit password, credit user, deduct credit, message user, ban and delete user.
Free simple online payment integration
Free client and admin user manual
Set your own price
View user usage statistics
Free mobile and desktop applications
Buy credit online e.t.c

TERMS AND CONDITION
In order to faster grits and dedication I deemed it necessary to employ these conditions hence every intending participate in out free bulk sms website program must abide by.

1. YOU BUY YOUR DOMAIN NAME
I can host your website on my dedicated server for free but you have to buy your own domain name.

You can get a new domain from go www.godaddy.com or www.1and1.com tor less than $ 10 and if you are geeky you can get a coupon that will reduce the price to $ 1.1 which is less N 250 you can click here for more info.

If you’ve gotten that, just fill the form below and I will mail you instructions on how to configure your domain and get your site online in less than an hour.

If you still want me to get the domain and do configuration myself, then Send and SMS with your Name, Three domain names of your choice, Your Phone number and email address to 07035002495

2. YOU MUST BUY AT LEAST 1000 SMS UNITS PER MONTH
You have to buy at least 1000 SMS units per month, yes I want serious persons, I will be teaching you how to sell over 10,000 SMS units per month and make your cool cash, if you can’t buy at least 1000 SMS units per month then am sorry you shouldn’t be in my list.

Sorry if you feel slighted by the above, but you have to understand I mean business here, and you should too.

Now if you’ve been following you will recall that

1 – Am giving you 100% free bulk sms website

2 – I will train you on how to make your website profitable

3 – There will be many more amazing bonus if you do well in the next 6 months, you have to fulfill two basic obligations

i – You have to buy or pay for you domain name

ii – You have to buy at least 1000 SMS units monthly.

That said, understood and accepted, kindly fill the form on this page let's get stated.

Form Here

Re: Free Bulk SMS Website For 100 Persons Only. by sanni4susx(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
please can you send this script to me

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Beg Hardewalee To Release My Money / How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn / Please What Did I Do Wrong In This Blog Design? ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.