Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? (1043 Views)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by RothmasPop: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Providing Bulk Sms services is one thing I'm thinking about venturing into as a reseller,but I got few questions for the entrepreneurs in this field
1.How do you go about your marketing(the best/most effective means)
2.How well do people patronise you after luring them?
3.How much do you make monthly?
4what are the major Market target or target audience for this business

Etc Please contribute...
Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by semasir: 5:36am On Jun 12, 2015
How much do you make monthly Hmmmm......depends on your marketing strategy and level of acceptance in your local area.

But to be candid, you can make as much as #50,000 or more monthly if you have more sales and subscriptions from your buyers.
To get these buyers, a lot is involved such as your quality of service delivery, pricing and so on.

Many of us do not do this with sincerity hence tend to loose more people with our acts.

You get customers mostly by advertising online (even if everyone does this, you will always have your clients), schools and religious bodies, some organisations (if you're lucky or know the owners), reference from your clients who are satisfied with your work and so on.

I hope you're satisfied? If not, let's talk more via the digits on my signature.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by RothmasPop: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2015
semasir:
How much do you make monthly Hmmmm......depends on your marketing strategy and level of acceptance in your local area.

But to be candid, you can make as much as #50,000 or more monthly if you have more sales and subscriptions from your buyers.
To get these buyers, a lot is involved such as your quality of service delivery, pricing and so on.

Many of us do not do this with sincerity hence tend to loose more people with our acts.

You get customers mostly by advertising online (even if everyone does this, you will always have your clients), schools and religious bodies, some organisations (if you're lucky or know the owners), reference from your clients who are satisfied with your work and so on.

I hope you're satisfied? If not, let's talk more via the digits on my signature.
Thanks,I just needed an assurance that one can make a reasonable earning from this despite the competition in the business....I think its all about the capacity of marketing tho.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by semasir: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
You're welcome.... I hope you have your platform setup now or trying to initiate one?

RothmasPop:

Thanks,I just needed an assurance that one can make a reasonable earning from this despite the competition in the business....I think its all about the capacity of marketing tho.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by RothmasPop: 2:40am On Jun 14, 2015
semasir:
You're welcome.... I hope you have your platform setup now or trying to initiate one?

Trying to initiate one by month end,still scanning if I'll see anybody that would sell to client not more than 90kobo or 1naira,I don't wanna sell more than 1.20k or 1.30k
Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by ojochidem(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2015
The price you are looking at might be unrealistic if you need a RELIABLE service delivery. Reliable bulk SMS gateways cannot be gotten for as low as 90kobo for 1 page of 160 characters. Be informed that there exists 2 types of billing in bulk SMS biz. Some sell cheap and deduct more than 1unit per sms while others charge you exactly 1unit per sms. So do well to verify the billing system before purchase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by RothmasPop: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2015
ojochidem:
The price you are looking at might be unrealistic if you need a RELIABLE service delivery. Reliable bulk SMS gateways cannot be gotten for as low as 90kobo for 1 page of 160 characters. Be informed that there exists 2 types of billing in bulk SMS biz. Some sell cheap and deduct more than 1unit per sms while others charge you exactly 1unit per sms. So do well to verify the billing system before purchase.
ohh,I've heard a new one,I keep learning more about it everyday,thanks a lot bro,I'll just stick to the guy that sells 1.25k per unit so I'll sell for 1.50k since I'm sure he's doing 1unit per sms....
Thanks once more
Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by fulfillment22: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some entrepreneurs forget to mention Challenges a particular business has when seeking for guidance and that should be #1 concern
Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by fulfillment22: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some entrepreneurs forget to mention Challenges a particular business has when seeking for guidance and that should be #1 concern.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? by semasir: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2015
Okay then...... @ojochidem has hit the nail on the head for you. You can imagine ridiculous pricing and higher billing and/or poor delivery.

I advice my clients to choose whichever they want e.g. 75kobo per unit but delivering at 1.7units per sms or #1.25 delivering at 1unit per sms for the resellers and they can as well see delivery reports to monitor sent messages to see which is delivered, pending, or failed.

RothmasPop:

Trying to initiate one by month end,still scanning if I'll see anybody that would sell to client not more than 90kobo or 1naira,I don't wanna sell more than 1.20k or 1.30k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pacific School Software / Click Bank Registration / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.