Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (44414 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by coolestca(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Lord have mercy...
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by clevvermind(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Buttocks:
As long as they're all Yorubas.
this is bad. Please stop it.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Buttocks: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2015
masseratti:
whether they are yorubas or not are you not a human being?all Nigerians Ply that road,hausa igbo and others,if you know the amount of investment Igbos has in Ilorin you will keep your mouth shut.

Your mouth must be smelling like your moniker.

I am not a human being.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Naughtic(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2015
What a loss God help us o.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
What if some of them belief in reincarnation??
you again
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2015
satope1:
Another reason to vote out the PDP government. The dualisation of that road has been on going since 2002.

I was robbed on that road because we had to take a decoy throgh a village because of bad sections and a damaged bridge on that same road back in October. It is one of the worst roads you can travel on in Nigeria. An average of 4 fatal accidents occur weekly.

This is not about God's grace or anything. It's about common sense. Bad roads account for about 70 per cent of accidents causative in Nigeria. Many innocent people who may even be pastors or alfas may be involved in that accident.

Continue praying and expecting God to come help you fix your bad roads. Like those who died in that accident were praying to satan for journey mercies and not the same God you all have been calling.

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by bamideleolushol(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
God don't let us embark on journey of no return
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by seedbaba(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Uuhhmm.. May God save us oo, that road is the most dangerous road anybody can ply.. I had an accident on that road when I was in 400L during my undergraduate days in LAUTECH. I had to spend over 3weeks bedridden, Miss a whole lot of my farm year. RIP to the dead.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Rexyl(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
That's the worst road to ply. I remeber when I was serving in kwara and I had to ply that road from lagos to sign clearance every month, I do always see an accident that occured some hours or days before I got to the scene.

you are right the road has claimed many lives in the history of road transport in Southwest in particular and Nigeria in general. There you will see a person plying the road the first become emotional disturbed and apprehended at the scene of serious accidents. Gone were the days when the road recorded at least one -three accidents per day. This made me remember when Ladokites turned to bricklayers, they moulded blocks and prepared concrete which they used to construct very thick barricade in front of the school. They used almost a trailer of Dangote cement which had earlier caused serious accident. They were very determined and for the whole day no vehicle, including those of government and entourage could pass through. Government and military officials were blocked from having their ways through. It was so serious that information got to Aso Rock, that prompted Baba Iyabo to respond in student language. Not only that, I thought it was that action that initiated expansion of the road by OBJ government. It is a pity that the road has not been completed since then.

The government should complete the work on time, the road should not return to death trap again.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by FAPatriot(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
May God help us oo.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Dmail(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
@Op....It's fatal and not ghastly please.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by masseratti: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buttocks:

I am not a human being.
b4 nko?ewu
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by foluks24(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
RIP to d dead,buh most of d accidents ar caused by reckless driving and bad roads.in europe,u can hardly com by any acident of dis kind cos dere ar strict laws to b adhered to by road users nd u went u fault dem, its a serious crime.i wish nigeria can b lik dis smday,where laws dt guides d road can b adhered to
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
berrystunn:

TAAH We are now accepting Nigerian
students for 2014-2015 admission

SCAM
GO WE HAVE GOOD SKOOLS IN NIGERIA
How do you mean scam its my school and am in my final year now so nofin like scam here OK
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by btoks: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
agabakennedy:
It is nt all abt cautioning our drivers.It is all abt God being on our side.Dude we hv to be prayerful.
God is on our side,this is why he created us and I'm certain that we not short of prayers in Nigeria.As important as prayers are,when one relies only on prayers then you get ghastly accidents like that.
We need to look at other countries,they pray but also create and maintain good roads,have working regulatory frameworks to ensure roadworthy vehicles, legal drivers and safe driving.
Our over- reliance on prayers without doing the necessary work is the bane of our nation. The sooner we do the work the fewer these incidents will become.
God loves us.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by adedayourt(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
funmilayoB:
God have mercy may this never be our portion IJN like dis to say Amen

Evangelist Mrs
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by ajistai2003(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
RIP 2 d dead
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
adedayourt:

Evangelist Mrs
embarassed
adedayourt:

Evangelist Mrs
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
adedayourt:

Evangelist Mrs
is that Amen u r deviating frm d prayer
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by ikotec: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
jonas killing spree . RIP
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
What I do?
Zohan:

you again
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
xreal:

If they do, I don't.

OK, to those who will be reincarnated, I wish them a rebirth into human/being/body again and not Ram, else na sure Sallah meat be that.
lols.....

Spot ongrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by adedayourt(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
funmilayoB:

is that Amen u r deviating frm d prayer

I already shouted a resounding amen inside ma mind.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by jamesatoy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
So so sad to see this,aopade lese jesu,ibi ti akoni yarawa,aori rawa,aoyo morawa,jesu ni yoje alaga wa.Till we see to part no more.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tallesty1:

Funny smiley
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Lordseyad(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennyjodeci:

You are just very stupid......must you guys bring politics into everything? How is pdp the cause of that accident? What's wrong with that road? What's wrong with your head?

Rip to the dead
Are you even ok?

What's wrong with Ogbomoso-Oyo road? --HEll is wrong with that road.. Have you ever passed tru the road when traveling?

So fucking worse--
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by jennifer22(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
( Quote ) ( Report ) 5 Likes ( Like ) ( Share)

Then that is their problem
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
How can an accident termed "ghastly" crush many to death. ghastly does not involves death, an accident Where lives are lost is termed fatal. take note.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by sultaan(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Those Toyota buses RIP to those whole died also wish those injured quick recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.