Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Annie Idibia Statement Concerning Viral Kissing Photos Of 2face And Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Statement Concerning Viral Kissing Photos Of 2face And Baby Mama (526 Views)

Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox / Wizkid And Rihanna Spotted Kissing....{photos} / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Statement Concerning Viral Kissing Photos Of 2face And Baby Mama by Shilavety(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Following the viral photos of Tuface Idibia kissing his baby mama Pero, his wife Annie Idibia has released a statement on the pictures.

Several reports claimed that Annie Idibia stormed the club where 2face and his baby mama were having a cozy time (in case you missed it)

Read the Full story HERE: http://www..com/2015/01/photos-of-2face-idibia-kissing-his.html

Here’s what she has to say about these allegations:

I am aware of the photo’s circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.

Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband.Â

As a matter of fact for all of our children’s’ sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn’t give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.Â

I thank you for your respect in this matter.

wooow... what do think about this woman?

1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Statement Concerning Viral Kissing Photos Of 2face And Baby Mama by jamex93(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2015
now, dat is a reasonable wife talking

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Statement Concerning Viral Kissing Photos Of 2face And Baby Mama by agoadiv(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
anne ur just a lucky shody

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Says People Faint When She Performs On Stage / Man Killed Over Spilled Coffee / Davido Finalises Masters Degree: David Adeleke Leaks Thesis Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.