Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox (37592 Views)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Alizee’s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder / Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Oizarammy(f): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's no news that Singer Oriste Femi was beaten blue black on Friday at popular club Quilox at Victoria Island, Lagos State.

His management 'MSN Gang' just released an official statement as regard the whole incidence. The statement reads:

On Friday 11th 2016, at exactly 2am at Quilox Night Club. Oriste Femi was attacked by a bouncer just because he was trying to stand for an older Colleague and a friend.

According to His Management MSN GANG the Double wahala & Ongba Larami singer was at Quilox on Friday trying to ease off stress with his friends at the VIP corner of the said club when he noticed a senior colleague and a brother Sound sultan and Rock Steady were been bounced from entering the VIP section of the club.Oriste Femi who was not happy with the bouncers behavior stood up to ask the bouncer why he was putting up such attitude to An A list Artiste and a brother, the bouncer replied that An order was placed Down by Shina Peller the CEO of the club that no A list Artist should be allowed into the VIP section, claiming the A list Artiste were not his costumers and they have no value at his Club Just because of his rift with Davido [Does that make any sense at all] After which, The bouncer told him to keep to his section or go join his colleague at the regular section, Femi who we all know to be a very humble and calm person accept the offer to join his colleague at the regular section but was pushed back by the bouncer, Before he could say Jack the other Bouncer was already rough Handling him.

Oriste Femi who was holding a cup of wine had to defend himself by slapping the bouncer with the wine cup which gave the bouncer a scar on the face.

Without waiting for Explanation the other Bouncers in the club came in and attack Oriste Femi and in d process of the attack Oriste femi’s 8.5million Naira worth of jewelry was stolen by the club bouncers, before the crowd will stand up to protest against the club bouncers attitude Oriste femi was already injured,Even with the injury he was held down by the bouncer s and the management of the club claiming they were waiting for the arrival of Police.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/oritse-femis-management-releases-press.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by osayande1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oizarammy:
It's no news that Singer Oriste Femi was beaten blue black on Friday at popular club Quilox at Victoria Island, Lagos State.

His management 'MSN Gang' just released an official statement as regard the whole incidence. The statement reads:

On Friday 11th 2016, at exactly 2am at Quilox Night Club. Oriste Femi was attacked by a bouncer just because he was trying to stand for an older Colleague and a friend.

According to His Management MSN GANG the Double wahala & Ongba Larami singer was at Quilox on Friday trying to ease off stress with his friends at the VIP corner of the said club when he noticed a senior colleague and a brother Sound sultan and Rock Steady were been bounced from entering the VIP section of the club.Oriste Femi who was not happy with the bouncers behavior stood up to ask the bouncer why he was putting up such attitude to An A list Artiste and a brother, the bouncer replied that An order was placed Down by Shina Peller the CEO of the club that no A list Artist should be allowed into the VIP section, claiming the A list Artiste were not his costumers and they have no value at his Club Just because of his rift with Davido [Does that make any sense at all] After which, The bouncer told him to keep to his section or go join his colleague at the regular section, Femi who we all know to be a very humble and calm person accept the offer to join his colleague at the regular section but was pushed back by the bouncer, Before he could say Jack the other Bouncer was already rough Handling him.

Oriste Femi who was holding a cup of wine had to defend himself by slapping the bouncer with the wine cup which gave the bouncer a scar on the face.

Without waiting for Explanation the other Bouncers in the club came in and attack Oriste Femi and in d process of the attack Oriste femi’s 8.5million Naira worth of jewelry was stolen by the club bouncers, before the crowd will stand up to protest against the club bouncers attitude Oriste femi was already injured,Even with the injury he was held down by the bouncer s and the management of the club claiming they were waiting for the arrival of Police.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/oritse-femis-management-releases-press.html

Lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe
sorry

6 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Oizarammy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by kinggogo: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
That quilox or wtf is it called should b shut down undecided

38 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by UnknownT: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
osayande1:
sorry
na sorry you wan type abi na story? Cos this their version sounds to me when Chidinma said her face was photoshopped into the video grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Kobicove(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
N8.5 million worth of jewelry on Oritsefemi?

Keep lying... undecided

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Smellymouth: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
"..Without waiting for Explanation the other Bouncers in the club came in and attack Oriste Femi and in d process of the attack Oriste femi’s 8.5million Naira worth of jewelry was stolen by the club bouncers.."

OTUOCHA!!!!
shocked shocked

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Smellymouth: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kobicove:
N8.5 million worth of jewelry on Oritsefemi?

Keep lying...

You nor know say Oritsefemi dey sell "Jewelries"? cheesy grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Femi who we all know to be a very humble and calm person accept the offer to join his colleague at the regular section but was pushed back by the bouncer,

Why would the bouncer do this? undecided

I'm not understanding this part

27 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by PaulIdu: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Crazy...funny enough there are better better ways to enjoy your money and keep your dignity in Lagos instead of going to that money and destiny drain called Quilox..

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by PaulIdu: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:
Femi who we all know to be a very humble and calm person accept the offer to join his colleague at the regular section but was pushed back by the bouncer,

Why would the bouncer do this? undecided

I'm not understanding this part

Those night club bouncers are mad sometimes.. I remember how one of them made it a point of duty never to allow one of my friends in for know reason ,he would allow all of us in except that guy and when we tried to find out what the issue was he always says "baba I don tell una that guy no go ever enter here" shocked

21 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Those night club bouncers are mad sometimes.. I remember how one of them made it a point of duty never to allow one of my friends in for know reason ,he would allow all of us in except that guy and when we tried to find out what the issue was he always says "baba I don tell una that guy no go ever enter here" shocked

Nawa o...

Feeling fly over a trashy job

Bouncer na job?

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by cashmoney02: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
*Spits on thread!...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by celebgists(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Eiya

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by koolcat: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
HIS FIGHT ABII HIS BEATING?? coz am not understanding

16 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by 0955eb027(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Make i just type something. Its been a while.

4 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by chiwetaluAGU(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by austine4real(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
so what next?

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Abeg na how much oritshefemi get wey go make am wear 8.5m jewellery shocked........continue lying oooo.....

22 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by steppin: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
If na US, na suing things.

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by ibroh22(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
ok Mike Tyson

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Berbierklaus(f): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
shocked

This Quilox club bouncers are just unprofessional
Nigerian entrepreneurs should invest into Good CUSTOMERS service training for all members of staff. I have noticed with total disgust the very low and unprofessional level of customer service in this country.

How can it be a headline that a service provider locked a customer up within their premises to beat up the person. Someone coming to spend money in your establishment in this period of recession.

What ever caused the issue shouldn't be left to degenerate into a full blown fight.

Services in a club is not just to serve drinks and do eye service. You must teach those Egoistic bouncers how to respect, how to speak and how to sense TROUBLE/ CONFLICT and ways to avert them.

If you want to stop someone from entering the VIP, you don't do so rudely. Find a soothing way to communicate your point.

The summary of what happened is that, these bouncers have inferiority complex problems and sometimes forget they are there to serve people not to act like a fake Nigerian police. Any little authority you give someone, they start acting like they are demi gods. It was just an ego clash. A clash that would have ended someone's life, a clash that was 100percent AVOIDABLE.

#copied
meanwhile grin ---->

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by EazyFrenzy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
okay!

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Pangea: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai
Slapped with a cup and gave a cut?
That cup must have been a katana knife

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nawa4nl: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Typical Afonja person is all

12 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by dayleke: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by KINGTELLER: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Suspect retaliation... If I were Oritsefemi, I will send thugs to hoodwink each of the bouncers and get my own revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by dayleke: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:
Crazy...funny enough there are better better ways to enjoy your money and keep your dignity in Lagos instead of going to that money and destiny drain called Quilox..

You too funny o
Lol@money and destiny drain

4 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sound Sultan? Please tell me it's a joke. Nobody should ever ever ever ever try disrespect Sound Sultan. Ha! Veteran Aye

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by Deeypeey(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
me I like Oritsefemi...and since I no dey dere, I wee noh talk so e no go be like say I dey side am..
how does my opinion even matter sef...kikikikikikiki grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox by dayleke: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Quilox.... Ehn?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.