Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep (9106 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Registration and licensing of your motor vehicle(s) now made easy. Your can now get your vehicle papers (New registration or Renewal) at the comfort of your Home or Office.

With our team, you are sure of getting all your GENUINE vehicle papers with our prompt service DELIVERY within Lagos and Environs.

Our services includes:

New Registration and licensing of motor vehicles
Re-validation of the old number plate (Replacement to new plate)
Issuance and renewal of motor vehicle license
Issuance of learners permit
Issuance and renewal of motor vehicle Insurance (Premium or Third party)
Issuance and renewal of Hackney permit
Issuance and renewal of Road Worthiness permit
Processing and registration of Special Number Plates
Issuance and renewal of Mobile advert permit
Issuance of tinted glass Permit

For more information:

Email: myautoreg@yahoo.com
Call/Whatapp: 08034607531

Or visit us @ No 8, Makinde Street, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by depair: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
wat is d cost
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
depair:
wat is d cost

Which of our services are you looking at..... New Registration or Renewal ?

Thank you.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by davit: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
What is cost of vehicle license renewal with road worthiness for a car( Corolla)?
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by princejones(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
How much is changing of number plate to new one and renewal of paper including police permit.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by depair: 3:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Cost of new registration and wat is required
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by sultaan(m): 4:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Only in Nigeria registration has been made easy you now have the opportunity to hire someone online to do it for you.

If you don't want to do it online just go to your nearest tout.

How does someone paying you make things easier?
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
davit:
What is cost of vehicle license renewal with road worthiness for a car( Corolla)?

The Vehicle license fee differs with the vehicle engine capacity.

Below is the cost details for regular vehicle like Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Corolla and VW Golf. Their engine capacity fall within 1.6 - 2.0

Vehicle License (VL for 1.6 to 2.0) #2,100 (FIXED)
Insurance #5,000 (FIXED)
Road Worthiness #3,000 (FIXED)
Delivery Charges (Subject to location)

While for jeeps and SUVs the engine capacity fall within 2.1 - 3.0. The Vehicle License fee is #2,900. Insurance and Road worthiness fees remain the same.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
depair:
Cost of new registration and wat is required

The cost depends on the vehicle engine capacity and your preference for number plate.

To help you process it on your behalf, we will need the following documents and information (soft copy or hard copy)

1) The Custom paper
2) Vehicle Owner's Name
3) Address
4) Means of identification
5) Date of Birth and Place of Birth
6) Sex
7) Vehicle Make
cool Vehicle Engine Number
9) Vehicle Colour
10) Telephone Number

After we have finish processing your Vehicle papers, we are going to return to you the below documents and Item

1) Your Vehicle Plate
2) Allocation of plate number form
3) Proof of ownership certificate
4) The Vehicle license
5) CMR
6) Insurance certificate
7) Road worthiness

Please NOTE that you can visit us at our slated address or contact us via email, telephone and Whatapp. We deliver your documents/items/papers and you verify it before you pay us (PAY ON DELIVERY).

Thank you!
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by depair: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
The car is a toyota camry so wat is the cost

can i also get either of this nos 117 or 711 i dont mind the local Govt
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by blackfm: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Hi, I recently bought a register 05 corolla and was stopped by police last week. I came down confidently only to be extorted for not having CmR. The seller didn't give me this and he can't seem to come up with it. How do I go about getting this document
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
depair:

We have make a special request for the number plate on your behave. We feed you back on the availability of it soonest. Kindly send us an email or text us your email to give you a prompt feedback once we are able to secure your plate number request.

myautoreg@yahoo.com
08060927410 / 08026868650
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2015
blackfm:
Hi, I recently bought a register 05 corolla and was stopped by police last week. I came down confidently only to be extorted for not having CmR. The seller didn't give me this and he can't seem to come up with it. How do I go about getting this document

Our Police can be funny at time. They try to find one missing document to be able to hold you down.

We can help you to secure the new CMR. Kindly send us an email with your vehicle information.

myautoreg@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
depair:

autoinfo:

We have make a special request for the number plate on your behave. We feed you back on the availability of it soonest. Kindly send us an email or text us your email to give you a prompt feedback once we are able to secure your plate number request.

myautoreg@yahoo.com
08060927410 / 08026868650

Sorry, the two number plates you requested for is not available at the moment. I can assure you that one of the number plates will be available before this week runs out. We are on a lookout for it.

Email us should incase you have any more question(s).

Thank you.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by osasmedic(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Good morning OP.pls how much do u need to process a change of ownership+new plate number nd renewal of all d vehicle documents? Tanks for ur expected reply.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2015
osasmedic:
Good morning OP.pls how much do u need to process a change of ownership+new plate number nd renewal of all d vehicle documents? Tanks for ur expected reply.

Please forward us an email. We get back to you promptly.

myautoreg@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by feelme3(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Pls OP, how much will it cost to register a 2002 BMW X5 just cleared?
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2015
feelme3:
Pls OP, how much will it cost to register a 2002 BMW X5 just cleared?

autoinfo:

The Vehicle license fee differs with the vehicle engine capacity.
Below is the cost details for regular vehicle like Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Corolla and VW Golf. Their engine capacity fall within 1.6 - 2.0
Vehicle License (VL for 1.6 to 2.0) #2,100 (FIXED)
Insurance #5,000 (FIXED)
Road Worthiness #3,000 (FIXED)
Delivery Charges (Subject to location)
While for jeeps and SUVs the engine capacity fall within 2.1 - 3.0. The Vehicle License fee is #2,900. Insurance and Road worthiness fees remain the same.

Email or call us: myautoreg@yahoo.com / 08026868650/08060927410
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by autoinfo: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
depair:

@Depair

Hello, now the number you requested for is now available. AAA 711 ..

Call us for more information.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by Chuzzysam: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
I bought a car Hyundai accent 08 with a new plate number and I did the change of ownership and cmr but the paper are to expire in Feb 2016, will like to knw how much to renew the seller new plate number in my own name. Is it possible and how much.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by grafikii: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
autoinfo:

Our Police can be funny at time. They try to find one missing document to be able to hold you down.

We can help you to secure the new CMR. Kindly send us an email with your vehicle information.

myautoreg@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Hello sir, does one have to get another cmr for nigeria used vehicle after change of ownership or I will continue to use the one that the previous owner gave me.

note that I have changed the number plates.
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
In my opinion, and if this is legit and authorised by the licensing department, this is a very good development and I wish you much success.

We have similar privatized department of motor vehicles services here in California.

Nigeria is getting there.

1 Like

Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by MontyNG(m): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Is this guy still operating??
Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by CarReg(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
CarReg - Vehicle Papers Renewal Made Easy
https://carreg.com.ng/ . We look forward to working for you…

CarReg is a registered e-commerce & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.
We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
Service at cost price | Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours | Door step delivery Nationwide

Access the various vehicle particulars on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

Re: Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep by sooperrescue(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Are you aware of the physical vehicle inspection center and that the insurance and police bcmr and tinted permit can now be obtained at these centers? From July 15, police bcmr in a smart card that also covers your tinted permit will be issued in Ojodu and Ikorodu centers. The police traffic department now handles the verification on the road.

(1) (Reply)

Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? / Higer Bus To Build Bus Plant In Nigeria / Cars On Nigerian Roads Hit 11.8 Million In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.