Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] (698 Views)

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by Surplus90(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
"Madam, 'dress' well. Na four four we dey carry for
this bus..."
And before the conductor could finish up...
"Thunder fire you!"

"No be 200naira we pay?"

"Onye oshi!" (criminal)

"Illiterate!"

"Tufiakwa!!!"

The conductor replied no one.
Still, the insults continued, until...

"God punish your mama!"

Immediately, the conductor's countenance
changed. Silently, I observed the anger-induced
metamorphosis. It was, to me, something akin to
Con dar---the blood rage. Lost in that keen
observation and oh, a certain kind of admiration, I
couldn't help but move from one realm of wonder
to another.
Suddenly, he spoke.
"Madam, I take God beg you. If you no wan lose
your eye, no call my mama. You fit call me
Illiterate, I no mind. But if you call my mama
again...*he touched the earth with a finger, licked
it, and pointed it to the sky*, I swear, you go lose
your eye."
Silence.
I guess the entire passengers saw it too---the
sincerity in his anger;...
The fiery love of a son for his
mother.
>>>the end<<<

1 Like

Re: The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by Ngozi14: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
aww! mothers love immeasurable

1 Like

Re: The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by emeka20091: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
I love my mum
Re: The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by elantraceey(f): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
I still wonder why people go as far as insulting ones parent that did absolutely nothing to them . angry
Re: The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by Surplus90(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
I still wonder why people go as far as insulting ones parent that did absolutely nothing to them . angry
my sister i woder o
Re: The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by ugoogift: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
mum love = agape love
Re: The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin lagos for show grin
Re: The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] by 1miccza: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2015
Insulting people's parents only shows an apparent decadence in the person's upbringing?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 63year Old Woman That Has Slept With 3000 Men / 5 Reasons Why Being Selfish Is Good For Your Marriage / What Is Really Forgiveness And How Can One Really Really Forgive..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.