Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Alabai - Voice Of God - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alabai - Voice Of God (7181 Views)

[VIDEO] Dammy Krane – Favour Of God / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street / Olamide - Voice Of The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alabai - Voice Of God by lalaboi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2008
He Featured in one of Paul IK dairo's songs

Now he's here with a song of his own. and here is the Video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lKoyKQZbPk0

shouts out to Joint Jamz from Youtube. He made this happen!

I am posting this thread because Sauron has been Bigging Up this guy and comparing him to Modenine. Apparently to him, Alabai is better.
This is no War thread, so lets keep the Insults out.

Music People, what do you think of Him?

(who can teach me How to embed videos here?) lol!
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by TOYOSI20(f): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2008
the song is real nice smiley
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2008
lalaboi:

I am posting this thread because Sauron has been Bigging Up this guy and comparing him to Modenine. Apparently to him, Alabai is better. This is no War thread, so lets keep the Insults out.

ure actually trying to judge with just a song
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by demo47: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2008
DMX was a strong influence on this dude, his flow is 99.9 percent DMX
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by kosovo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2008
ure actually trying to judge with just a song
should't be the case!
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2008
demo47:

hmmm i think i agree wiv u a bit
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by kosovo(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2008
@demo47
i concur
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by Shaz(f): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2008
Alabai's out finally!
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by ak001: 12:29am On Dec 27, 2008
why do you want to crucify this guy ? you have to encourage him a bit the video is really nice
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2008
ak001:

why do you want to crucify this guy ? you have to encourage him a bit the video is really nice

are we on the same thread
who dey crucify for here wey u see
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by lalaboi(m): 5:24am On Dec 27, 2008
Nah,  tosin. i mearnt Sauron judged Alabai after this song. Not me.

ak001:

This is not a crucifixion. Am simply asking you guys what you think about him! and also comparing him to mode9
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2008
Alabai ko, Alaba ni tongue
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2008
jassie:

Alabai ko, Alaba ni tongue

clueless posts like this makes me sick!!!
listen to the damn song and coment, or get the f outta here
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by ak001: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2008
kosovo, toinadeda, demo47 u guys saying is "99.9 DMX" that means the guy is not original
and you don't even try to encourage him at all.what is the similarities between him and DMX?
if you are talking about his voice that does'nt mean he takes after DMX.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by ak001: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2008
kosovo, toinadeda, demo47 u guys are saying is "99.9% DMX" that means is not original
you don't even try to encourage him at all.what is the similarities between him and DMX?
if you talking about his voice that does'nt mean he takes after DMX,
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
ak001:

kosovo, toinadeda, demo47 u guys are saying is "99.9% DMX" that means is not original
you don't even try to encourage him at all.what is the similarities between him and DMX?
#

and ur freaking point is
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by ak001: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2008
tosin is a pity you dont get my msg, I asked you to point out similarities between him and DMX
if you have no point why saying is 99.9% DMX?
and let see your "freaking point" as well
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2008
ak001:

you don't even try to encourage him at all
.what is the similarities between him and DMX?

guess that also is asking for similarities

besides if u are asking for similarities, listen to dmx and listen to this song!!!!!
if u dnt find any, ure not worth me talking too
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by stkris(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2008
ak001:

dude, first off; this is a really good song n vid, but we must call d spade; a spade.

all u need to do is google up, or go on youtube and listen to the dmx track -"ANGEL"

"voice of god" sounds like a continuation of "ANGEL"

i hope that answers ur question on similarities  cool
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2008
st-kris:

dude, first off; this is a really good song n vid, but we must call d spade; a spade.

all u need to do is google up, or go on youtube and listen to the dmx track -"ANGEL"

"voice of god" sounds like a continuation of "ANGEL"

i hope that answers ur question on similarities  cool

y u dey ans the guy??
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by A40(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2008
The song is tight very creative the guy has been underground for a while he should step his game up and come into the mainstream
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by ak001: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
thx st kris.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by semid4lyfe(m): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2008
Yeah!Alabai is good.I'm surprised it took him this long to come out.He was on blackface's hardlife 4 naija,forever by paulplay and dancia n without ur love by SunnyNneji to mention a few.The guy is good no doubt
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by Sauron1: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2008
lalaboi:

I am posting this thread because Sauron has been Bigging Up this guy and comparing him to Modenine. Apparently to him, Alabai is better.
This is no War thread, so lets keep the Insults out.

Music People, what do you think of Him?

"Voice Of God" has to be the best track released in Africa in the year 2008.
The flowz, the inspiration, the vocab, the way it carries the listeners along and the whole concept is just sick.
ALABAI makes MODE9 sound like a nursery rapper. . . . . .The babe dropping the hook was full of grace. . . .
Modenine should borrow a leaf from this guy and stop making shitty songs/videos. cool

This song is MINT!!!!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKoyKQZbPk0&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2008
as in u are realy comparing him to mode?
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by dominique(f): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
must we always compare one person with the other?. the alabai joint is off the hook, but i've not heard anthhing else from him, so its too early to decide.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by MojiEsther(f): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2008
You guyz should leave Mode IX out of this. They are both very good rappers and DIFFERENT rappers.
I wonder why these few, hate the Ninestein so?! Haters.
ModeNine has carved his Niche and proven himself,
Alabai is jst doing that and i believe he's good-he'll come out well.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by benedo(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2008
Yeah, the songis of the chaiiiin.

Very creative, enuff respect to paulplay for that scintilating even brilliant piano lead that begins the song.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by khanye(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2008
Some people are deaf and dumb undecided Comparing Alabai who no get album with the Sege grin
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by steve49ja(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2008
Good flows but wack chorus
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by Bamsyle(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
I first heard Alabai on Blackface's track, "Hard Life" and what I immediately liked about his style is the clarity of his lines. You can hear him clearly. Also, I first heard this song a couple of months back and I must say it's good. I was like - Hmm . . . dude has really upgraded his style since his appearance on Blackface's track . . .

However, it's undeniable that dude was heavily influenced by DMX. Definitely not X's voice. Definitely X's concept and delivery. X's tracks like "Angel" and "Ready To Meet Him" are pointers to this. DMX employed the God/Man Conversation Concept in both tracks (and infact a lot of his older tracks). Permit me to dig a bit deeper here - check out excerpts from "Ready To Meet Him" (I consider this one of hip hop's sickest lines):

GOD: Thou shall not steal
DMX: But what if he stole from me?
GOD: Thou shall not kill
DMX: But what if he's tryin' to kill me?

Lastly, I ain't a Mode 9 fan. I've always said Mode could do a lot better. But comparing this dude with him is really shittin' on 9. For starters, let's wait for his album. Then maybe, just maybe we can start to compare. . .
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by superstan(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2008
Bamsyle:

Lastly, I ain't a Mode 9 fan. I've always said Mode could do a lot better. But comparing this dude with him is really shittin' on 9. For starters, let's wait for his album. Then maybe, just maybe we can start to compare. . .

every rapper was influenced by another great rapper. alabai's cut was definitely similar to dmx's concept but he made it his own.

what i liked about this song is the flow. alabai never veered off tangent and he kept his bars tidy to the 't'.

i am not a fan of comparison but you don't need a fortune teller to tell you this kid is heading in the right direction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Your Top Ten List Here / Download New Music Video> Victoria Kimani – Prokoto Ft. Diamond Platnumz, Dimpoz / A Must Watch Video; Yung 6ix Feat. Wizkid -- Follow Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.