Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Olamide - Voice Of The Street - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide - Voice Of The Street (10832 Views)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street / Olamide - Voice Of The Street [official Video] / Alabai - Voice Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide - Voice Of The Street by nairahacker: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Brand New joint from olamide titled - Voice Of

Listen Here

Download ]Here

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Tutone22: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2012
This guy is wack, he just talks how is that music
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by dramenda(f): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2012
nice. cool lol

funny have not listen to it o,just want to be the first to comment,dont know maybe Seun send first commenter cheque.cus people are alwayz like "yipeeeeeeee am the first to comment". cool
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2012
I actually like it...badoo.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by nitlad: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2012
dramenda: nice. cool lol

funny have not listen to it o,just want to be the first to comment,dont know maybe Seun send first commenter cheque.cus people are alwayz like "yipeeeeeeee am the first to comment". cool
Turns out you're not even the first. tongue grin
@Topic dude has got sick lines!
Wa gbayi Olamide toh badt!
Baba Iya Eeyan!
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by airmark(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2012
Yoruba hardcore, eclipse flowsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2012
Cool Kooler khulest grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by dramenda(f): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2012
nitlad: Turns out you're not even the first. tongue grin

yeah,tutone22 beat me to it.i give it to him/her.no hard feelings cool
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by temmytboi(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2012
Tutone22: This guy is wack, he just talks how is that music
Oga Pls Park Well! Do They Sing Rap ni? U Sound Like a Greenhorn in Dis Music Stuff! As Far as am Concernd Dis Joint is Hot and D Lyrics are Tight!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by delors(m): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2012
Tight lyrics...Olamide on point again.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by cdamsel(f): 1:13am On Nov 02, 2012
Nairaland don turn where dem dey promote music?na by force 2 listen 2 music?

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 02, 2012
I wish I understand the dialect, sounds like he is calling on the Gods of Guru Maharaji

2 Likes

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by 50calibre(m): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2012
This is disgusting! I might as well gone into a psychiatric home and hear lunatics shout and scream.

People should stop buying non-sense, it doesn't help our music industry. Artists these days don't take the time to make quality music they just makes noises. So many mediocre artists no wonder ever Tom di*k and Harry is jumping into music.

I'm really disappointed, this isn't the naija music industry I used to know

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by airmark(m): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2012
Voice of the Street
Ti n ba ti bere question ke fun mi ni answer/(When i ask you question, ya gat to give me an answer)
Igboro ni mi ti n ba tin rin, mi need bouncer/ (I am from the street, when am on it, dont need a bouncer)

....... Negative energy, won lo ma pa won bi cancer/

This dude is d0pe
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by airmark(m): 1:22am On Nov 02, 2012
50calibre: This is disgusting! I might as well gone into a psychiatric home and hear lunatics shout and scream.

People should stop buying non-sense, it doesn't help our music industry. Artists these days don't take the time to make quality music they just makes noises. So many mediocre artists no wonder ever Tom di*k and Harry is jumping into music.

You have started to sound like 190 in romance section. You are now annoying bro.

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Allohrandy(m): 1:24am On Nov 02, 2012
50calibre: This is disgusting! I might as well gone into a psychiatric home and hear lunatics shout and scream.

TRUE TALK BRUH
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by cdamsel(f): 1:28am On Nov 02, 2012
airmark:

You have started to sound like 190 in romance section. You are now annoying bro.
4m ur interpretation now,dat song make sense
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ghettodreamz(m): 1:28am On Nov 02, 2012
Nice drop boy! Igboro *STREET*....

Young Erikina no ni.. Like the lyrics and flows of it... Nice one street bafoya!!!
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ghettodreamz(m): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2012
delors: Tight lyrics...Olamide on point again.

GBAM
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ghettodreamz(m): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2012
airmark: Voice of the Street
Ti n ba ti bere question ke fun mi ni answer/(When i ask you question, ya gat to give me an answer)
Igboro ni mi ti n ba tin rin, mi need bouncer/ (I am from the street, when am on it, dont need a bouncer)

....... Negative energy, won lo ma pa won bi cancer/

This dude is d0pe

GBAM
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 02, 2012
airmark:

he says the truth. 190 doesn'tundecided
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Johnnoah1st: 1:35am On Nov 02, 2012
Pls anybody dat knw any active dating site should pls quote me and post them or inbox me pls
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ghettodreamz(m): 1:37am On Nov 02, 2012
PUBLIC NOTICE...

IT STILL BAFFLES ME WHY SOME PEOPLE CANNOT APPRECIATE ANYTHING FROM THESE NIGERIAN BOYS. BOYZ THEY ELEVATE AND DEM DE YARN RUBBISH FOR MOUTH.. THEIR MOUTH DE RUN LIKE TAP WEY DON SPOIL. BOY DE DO WELL FOR INDUSTRY WITH BAD ILEFO, SOME BAD BELLE DE TALK RUBBISH, IF YOU NO LIKE ANYTHING GOOD, THEN GO HUG TRANSFORM*** OR POVERTY.

HATERZ GONNA HATE & DIE cheesy
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ghettodreamz(m): 1:38am On Nov 02, 2012
airmark:

TRUE THAT 100,000,000 LIKES

2 Likes

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ghettodreamz(m): 1:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Johnnoah1st: Pls anybody dat knw any active dating site should pls quote me and post them or inbox me pls

Dating site ke? For entertainment section? Boy, you don miss road, take navigation system shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by 50calibre(m): 1:41am On Nov 02, 2012
airmark:

Yes I am annoying to people like you who don't want to see the truth. You are exactly the reason why we are stagnant in Nigeria because when someone is smart enough to point out the problem, he gets tackled by people who don't want progress.

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 02, 2012
50calibre:

Yes I am annoying to people like you who don't want to see the truth. You are exactly the reason why we are stagnant in Nigeria because when someone is smart enough to point out the problem, he gets tackled by people who don't want progress.
Are you serious? you not liking the song makes you smart? I laugh in swahili. You better start getting used to the fact that one man's meat is another man's poison. It's okay if you don't like the song but don't bend other people's heads because they like it. It's just music.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ghettodreamz(m): 1:49am On Nov 02, 2012
ItsModella:
Are you serious? you not liking the song makes you smart? I laugh in swahili. You better start getting used to the fact that one man's meat is another man's poison. It's okay if you don't like the song but don't bend other people's heads because they like it. It's just music.

That guy get big problem walahi, the earlier he realizes, the better for him, I tire. You liked Harry Porter book, must I like it too? *Smh*

FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION & CHOICE
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by airmark(m): 1:51am On Nov 02, 2012
cdamsel: 4m ur interpretation now,dat song make sense
It will not make sense to you if you either dont understand yoruba or you dont understand what is meant by street. Moreso the rap is hardcore, so it might not sink to ears used to pop, blues and raggae only.

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by 50calibre(m): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2012
ItsModella:

No (normal) human being with thinking faculties will like this. This is not music, it is madness and feel free to laugh in mandarin if you wish afterall we have been laughing since 1960.

This isn't about one man's meat being another man's poison, it is about quality of music that makes sense and inspires the young generation. Quality of goods and services is vital for our development if we want to be taken seriously on the world stage.

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 02, 2012
50calibre:

No (normal) human being with thinking faculties will like this. This is not music, it is madness and feel free to laugh in mandarin if you wish afterall we have been laughing since 1960.

This isn't about one man's meat being another man's poison, it is about quality of music that makes sense and inspires the young generation. Quality of goods and services is vital for our development if we want to be taken seriously on the world stage.
It is certainly about one man's meat being another man's poison. It may not be music to you but it is music to other people. Remember music has different genres and everybody has one or more that they feel comfortable with. There are millions of inspirational songs that you can listen to. Every musician cannot make music that suits your own taste.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street / Recommend Rap Songs / Yonda - Las Vegas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.