Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (44278 Views)

Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Seen
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by LewisO: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
COOL! cool
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Deefuray:
Very beautiful family
deefuray! I just like the name and the owner.*can u add me to your BBM*
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by jkendy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Unlike Muno Who hide his kids in London

Hapi home

B proud of ur kidz
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by onosprince(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lovely family... the boy fine like me
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by okonelfg(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
nyc fam
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by akpumping7720(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
hazyfm1:
WE DON'T KNOW HIM IN SUDAN
But he is more popular here in Jamaica!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by ichidodo: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
hazyfm1:
That's because you and the sudanese are cave people...
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
ichidodo:
That's because you and the sudanese are cave people...

grin grin grin
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
akpumping7720:

But he is more popular here in Jamaica!

grin grin grin
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
wtf is dis angry
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Chazzyboy: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
silverdam:
Awww! So this man is married with kids? So what is Jim Iyke waiting for?
4 u
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by lekemon(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
oluwagadaffi:
Pls what is family in swahilli?
SWAMILI I presume kiss
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
abanicool:
lovely family!beautiful wife,handsome hubby,cute kids...........his kids is so cute..............................

Ok no vex but I thought if it was more than one it would be "are" his kids are so cute

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by steadyguy: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
hazyfm1:

Wetin carry you go Sudan?
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Luvly family,.thankGod am also handsome just as this dude but I will ask God now is to give me a luvly cute lady in anywhere really dn't care.
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Kushington: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
abanicool:
lovely family!beautiful wife,handsome hubby,cute kids...........his kids is so cute..............................

i no say na mistake oooo grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
BROS ASK GEJ grin grin grin grin

steadyguy:

Wetin carry you go Sudan?
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
nacosprof:
Luvly family,.thankGod am also handsome just as this dude but I will ask God now is to give me a luvly cute lady in anywhere really dn't care.

Aww where have you been all mai life tongue
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is why its good for either the wiofe or hubby must be cute if you want to have sweet looking kids. Thank God say he marry fine wife else....

The guy no ugly o but his looks is not that cool for these products of nature
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Santozz: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by kuzee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
it been more than 10yrz since I watch nollywood
who is he..

and mod when are you putting my family in front page
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wat a loveli family.
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by mytime24(f): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
My own time don cme ,yes for dis 2015 grin
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by ahnie: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
lovely fam.i so wish'd that late clem onyeka had a fam.rip to muna obiekwe
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Poko Messiah cool
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
abanicool:

Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
kennygee:
Na wa o.

Beautiful wife and Kids.

I remember his first film I watched called "Atrocity", he played the role of Wilfred, dude can cry for Africa.

Yes, he also featured in muka ray's movie, "Oku Alejo".
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
abanicool:
another pej.. . chai
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by graluxxy054(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmm. Obama don show una way. Every celeb de show off him family. we dey de browse, de like, de share, de comment and de dream sef!
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by gebest: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
There is a boy u had sometimes 1988, what about him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Migos Having Fun With Davido & Bred, Show Off Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.