Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo (44330 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by TunezMediaBlog: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Back when the going was good between Kcee and Harrysong and Wizkid was still a national champion and Flavour had just one babymama, now we hear its about to be three and Wizkid is now a world star and Kcee and Harrysong have turned Cat and Rat on social media...its obvious who's winning and who's lagging behind.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/swagged-up-throwback-photo-of-kcee.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK

CONTINUE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Funtan(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by taylor88(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
tiny wizzy

3 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by auntysimbiat(f): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Make sense
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by rossyc(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
ok
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by dayleke: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Na dia wahala be dat....
Dem don bellefull na...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Andyblaze: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
This picture no go don reach five years sef na

3 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by sukkot: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
well whizzkid is at that armageddonic apocalyptic age of 27. lets hope the gods dont use him as spiritual experiment cuz this his meteoric rise is fuelled by the gods, or should i say the AMUN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by ChangetheChange: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin

Wizkid with Fake Gucci bag

Hushpuppi a.k.a Gucci Ambassador come and see China made Gucci bag

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Flexherbal(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
The young shall grow!

2 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by timmycris(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
pls if dz news and pictures concern me and my fellow nairalanders, raise up ur hand

3 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Where them been go

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Fisayo1212: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wizkid he's now big boy now
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by jasa1000(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Which year?
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by teelaw4life(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
And this is news? What exactly is nairaland?

How mods dump materials on fp.

17 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Pearlyakin(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alex hleb, Alex song, Alex Iwobi, Alex Sanchez, Alex Chamberlain, Alex lacazette...
If u know anyone bearing Alex, pls tell him dat Wenger is recruiting.....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Narldon: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by armadeo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Those who give a f...

Quote and supply pics
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by nnokwa042(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nobody dey feed each other all of them re doing well so don't bring that wizkid this wizkid that here angryafter all flavour dey his own house he no rent it like some

3 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by softMarket(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
and All of them get baby Mama

Children of Nowadays grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by immaculate1234(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wizzy is dinning with the big bosses nai get moni pass those guys sha this kid is bless without stress.......
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by danthamccoy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kcee, much maligned for his terrible dressing is easily the best dressed here.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Wizkid with Fake Gucci bag

Hushpuppi a.k.a Gucci Ambassador come and see China made Gucci bag
Lol
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by fumiswtpusy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
3 ipob.
One ajonja.
That is cheating

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin shocked grin

Wizzy Baba, is that a parachute or bag of weed you are carrying

Whether you are wizkid or weedkid, you are simply blessed among your equals.

Shine on BabaNla.

Who are the others in the pic sef?

NwaAmaikpe do you know them

6 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by RealHaute: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley

OK

CONTINUE

angry
Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by Khutie: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Make Hushpuppi no see that LV bag wey Wizkid dey flex wid... grin ...and to this winch wey dey write "Ok Continue" on every post...I have two words for ya

OK CONTINUE

4 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by egopersonified(f): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
funny op , I like the way you analyzed each of them, it almost made me click the link

2 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo by MTKbudapest(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
so watin u wan make i do now?
Make i cry for d pix?
Or make i die?
Who dem epp?
Or are u jobless?
Maybe i should go to london and see d vegetable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.