Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant (5282 Views)

Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna / Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv / Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wonders, they say, will not cease to end or how would one explain why an able-bodied young man will decide in his mind to start having carnal knowledge of fresh female corpses all because he works in a mortuary.While reportedly making his confession, Sharkur Lucas said he finds it difficult to control his sexual urge, so he sleeps female ......

source http://danilnews.com/news/why-i-sleep-with-fresh-female-corpsesaghanaian-morgue-attendant

citations:nigeriafilms.com,informationng.com,thethroneonline.com

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Him konji wear agbada nd canvass

4 Likes

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by niggadee(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ewww
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ewwww... Dr is always an evil spirit dat possesses most morgue attendants.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by davidmoyes(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by OYEBIMPE01: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
fresh? Dead body na dead body now.
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by chidekings(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
op,this guy resemble u oooo
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
chidekings:

lol i dey Nigeria oooooooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Truth24(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Possessed from the worm is all I can say about him
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by NegeduGrace(f): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sheeeeeiiiiiii..may God 4giv him
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Genea(f): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dose d gods want to kill,dey first make mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Mariojane(f): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
OYEBIMPE01:
fresh? Dead body na dead body now.
maybe d corpse will still be warm a little lipsrsealed stupid man
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
[url=braimahjak]LIES[/url] fabricated from the pit of Hell.
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmm, op u sounded like u believed ur own lies...
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Hitter(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Later e go say winch dey pursue am undecided
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
I swear the guy has 3 testicles!
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Blood of Jesus. shocked shocked
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Ladybluecash(f): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
After he don finish wit dead body, he go carry hs joystick put for livin gal tin(tonto) chaiii .. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
If this gist is true, then the man must be a weirdo.
chisos, sex with dead bodies!!! Chills

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by LadyX(f): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:

I agree with u that some of them are possessed or something along those lines.

I heard a crazy story about a morgue attendant. His wife went to ask for school fees for one of their kids. Guess what the crazy man did...
He pushed her into the mogue, locked the door and left her there with dead bodies for several hhours.
He told her to 'feel' where the money comes from!

He told her to feel'

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
LadyX:

I heard a crazy story about a morgue attendant. His wife went to ask for school fees for one of their kids. Guess what the crazy man did...
He pushed her into the mogue, locked the door and left her there with dead bodies for several hhours. He told her to feel'
damn dats horrible. I won't forgiv dat man if I were her.
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by LadyX(f): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
damn dats horrible. I won't forgiv dat man if I were her.
Very scary! It was a public morgue. I think he was high on something.
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
ABEG HE WAS BORN WITH D FEELING
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Creamychic(f): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
LadyX:

He pushed her into the mogue, locked the door and left her there with dead bodies for several hhours.
He told her to 'feel' where the money comes from!

He told her to feel'

Crazy! grin
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
LadyX:

Very scary! It was a public morgue. I think he was high on something.
do u also knw dat ppo come to buy d water dey use to wash deadbodies?
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by LadyX(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
do u also knw dat ppo come to buy d water dey use to wash deadbodies?
What! shocked
Only God knows what goes on in morgues. They can even remove body parts because no one will open the corpse to 'inspect' whether everything is there. I suppose the water is for rituals.
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by LadyX(f): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Creamychic:

Crazy! grin
Yeah, very crazy! The world is full of strange people.
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
See as the man dey kwanu!! Na corpses fit am shaa, cos no girl go gree gv am... Piece of shit... Konji na bastard shaa..

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
This man need psychiatric evaluation and therapy for s.ex addiction.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
xule20:
Hahahaha. Ure so funny.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by twerkjack: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
chidekings:
AS IN EH
Re: Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant by TeamLightSkin(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
xule20:
Lol, d konji get chieftancy title sef.

*40% DISCOUNT ALERT!*
click d links in my signature & website to get an amazing 40% discount on KOJIE SAN lotion, face cream, soap, Dream white soap, Papaya soap & the very scarce Kojie san SERUM or simply search for it on Dealdey

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot! Nigerian Police Officer, Uju Steps Out In A Very Short Gown. Photos / Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo: Sexiest Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.