Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv (4933 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / SHOCKING: I Had S£x With 919 Men In Less Than 24 Hours— Lisa Sparks (PHOTOS) / Why I Sleep With Fresh Female Corpses”ghanaian Morgue Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by bigbite: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
A Ghanaian mortuary worker has confessed to having sex with female corpses to satisfy himself.According to the man, there was nothing wrong about the acts, and he was just satisfying his sexual needs. Sharkur Lukas explained that he could not find a woman, so he discovered another way of having relationships. The man said during the interview on Adom TV:“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself.“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had sex with a fine girl.”

see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRf5RL5V9A?t=1m26s
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by endy4oxide(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Cursed.

Na dis kind pple no dey mke some dead pple RIP!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by golor(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Mr nah die u deh oooo
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by franconian: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Necrophilia alert!

The guy should be taken to Yabaleft.
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by bovic001(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
is none of my business

Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by Missmossy(f): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2015
shocked Chai!

1 Like

Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by damichworld(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2015
There is God ooooooooo
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Kpetus detonator... even in d grave kpetus dey work!
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by bigboye: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Fire on d montain ...[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by mtprofessor5(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Oboy see konji in another level

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by africandictator(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2015
one day go sex one dead body back to life.keep on with your deed.and more grace to your elbow!
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by buoye1(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2015
For me this isn't normal!

Something hidden somewhere
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by Iyawotolu: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2015
lipsrsealed Boy, you need heavy deliverance!
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by rodeo0070(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Classic case of Necrophilia.
Necrophilia is an erotic attraction to corpses, with the most
common motive cited by psychologists as the attempt to
gain possession of an unresisting or nonrejecting partner.
The activity fits the psychiatric diagnosis of "Paraphilia, Not Otherwise Specified," although many self-professed necrophiles reject such a shallow approach to what they feel and do.
There are three basic types of "true" necrophilia:
*Necrophilic homicide, which is murder to obtain a corpse
*Regular necrophilia, the use of corpses already dead for
sexual pleasure
*Necrophilic fantasy, envisioning the acts but not acting on
them
SOURCE: Wiki...

Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by Kowale: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Did i just read this?
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by ib4real95(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Yawns!! Useless man..
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by phetto(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2015
rubbish
wink grin lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by thaoriginator: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Jux because of free poucy, how much be ashawo toto for Ghana?

Story for Fadeyi and Abijah
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by ifyndy(f): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
U work in a mortuary dnt make u a killer buh d fact u straff dem, boy u r as good as a dead man.

Disgustin
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigga is worst then a serial killer.
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by stanza(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by axortedbabe(f): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chisos...
Dis man dun comot 4 human being o
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by Rockvicie(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
franconian:
Necrophilia alert!

The guy should be brought to Yabaleft.
"brought?" you dey there? undecided
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by MzLaurel(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai! shocked
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by laykhorn(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
This man must be suffering from Necrophilia. How can a corpse be attractive to you. **feeling squeamish**
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by DonX001: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nawa o.....psychos everywhere!
Is defiling dead bodies not supposed to be a crime??
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by hussein1586: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=30pt]Android users
install my latest app from Play Store
Tech Trends Naija
Free news updates around the clock.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tech.trends.naija[/size]
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by electropiz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
No respect for the dead shocked shocked shocked you're cursed
Re: Shocking: I Have Sex With Female Corpses, Says Mortuary Worker On Live Tv by johnlegend01: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
There is problem for you Mister

(1) (Reply)

Big Girl Caught In S*x Scandal Few Days To Her Wedding / Munachi Abii Breasts Over Flow!! / What Dark Knuckles? Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Flawless Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.