Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Canadian Or Australian School That Accept 2.2 For Masters Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canadian Or Australian School That Accept 2.2 For Masters Program (1405 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / 5 Universities That Do Not Accept 2 Sittings In O’level For Medicine And Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Or Australian School That Accept 2.2 For Masters Program by dbabba: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi,

I need advice on applying for masters program. I have a second class lower result in urban and regional planning. I've inquired from schools that offer the course but yet to get a response.

I need people who have experience to advise me if my application would be considered at all as i have to pay a particular application fee which is non-refundable. I already have offer from heriot watt and birmingham in the uk but the fees and immigration policy is too bad as their is little chance of staying back to get a job in order to finance a phd program and this is my ultimate goal of wanting to study abroad.

Thanks in anticipation for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Or Australian School That Accept 2.2 For Masters Program by Emeka30: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Urban and regional planning students can now benefit from our vast data base of project, thesis topics and materials.
example
Analyses of Commercial Driver’s Personal Characteristics in Understanding Traffic Sign
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/commercial-drivers-personal-characteristics-understanding-traffic-sign-symbols/

No matter your department, www.uniprojectseasrch.com has topics and materials for you four final project, thesis

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Education / Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA / Advantages And Disadvantages Of School Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.