Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) (1518 Views)

Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) / Beat FM OAP, Maria Okanrende Wow In Off-Shoulder Print Dress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by agabakennedy: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Who do you think that rocked it better in this #FashionBattle
between two OAPs, Toke Makinwa and Maria Okanrende?

Your opinion please.
http:///amp97

Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by dammywapes(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Believe me it will make the FP.
Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123 ...analysis please. I'll go for the Toke Makinwa. She looks elegant wearing that. And I can't seem to ignore the background. Toke.
Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by Airforce1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
well I think Toke nailed it

So yeah
Tis toke makinwa for me

1 Like

Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by beau49: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
The first time I would be saying this, toke nailed it. shocked

1 Like

Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Nneka123 ...analysis please. I'll go for the Toke Makinwa. She looks elegant wearing that. And I can't seem to ignore the background. Toke.
Toke! it looks good on her smiley

1 Like

Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by CEtoO(f): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by pretydiva(f): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Toke nailed it

1 Like

Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by sexyglow(f): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
My Toke nailed it
Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by hatux: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
You guys saying 'toke nailed it' she nailed it', she be hammer!? For me, the second girl rocked it perfectly.. The dress looks matured on her unlike the other one posing like a Barbie doll! I rest my case!
Re: Battle Between 2 OAPs Toke Makinwa And Maria Okanrende:Who Rocked It Better(Pic) by badassProdigy(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
maria ...

(1) (Reply)

See The Striking Resemblance Between Tonto Dikeh And Her Late Mum / See All Photos From Silverbird Man Of The Year 2015 / Osas Ighodaro Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Toju Foyeh Bridal Shower Dress..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.