Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla (9576 Views)

Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India / Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience / About To Travel To Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I am traveling to Serbia and I dont know anyone there... Is there any Nigerian in Serbia, please enlighten me and possibly we could meet up if you don't mind.. Please anyone should get back to me even if your a friend of a friend in Serbia... Thanks..
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by kilokeys(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
bros.. u wan turn frozen food shey?

safe journey o
Chinedu must to dey there

3 Likes

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Funjosh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
acsh3vy:
I am traveling to Serbia and I dont know anyone there... Is there any Nigerian in Serbia, please enlighten me and possibly we could meet up if you don't mind.. Please anyone should get back to me even if your a friend of a friend in Serbia... Thanks..

Wetin you wan go do for Serbia
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by wierdpsycho: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
There are a handful of Nigerians in serbia who are currently on the Federal Government BEA scholarship in serbia. chill Nigerians are everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please is there any nigerian in kiribati island ?I will be going there soon .
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by mako007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't know why you leaving Nigeria but I care less, since you have decided to leave Nigeria and not be part of the ongoing CHANGE , why bother about meeting Nigerians abroad? after all the idea is to leave Nigeria, so go cuddle with dem Serbians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2015
kilokeys:

safe journey o

so Europe has frozen all the Nigerians there huh... I have stayed years in the U.S. And we don't even go out when it snows and I have 2 heaters in my room.. How do you think people survive? When you travel, I am sure you will survive too. God bless kilokeys
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2015
wierdpsycho:
There are a handful of Nigerians in serbia who are currently on the Federal Government BEA scholarship in serbia. chill Nigerians are everywhere

Thanks W'psycho.... I will try everything possible to find Nigerians there.. Maybe even get on board with them if am lucky. Thanks for the tip bro.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by kilokeys(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
acsh3vy:

so Europe has frozen all the Nigerians there huh... I have stayed years in the U.S. And we don't even go out when it snows and I have 2 heaters in my room.. How do you think people survive? When you travel, I am sure you will survive too. God bless kilokeys

bros.. una need fridge for dia?
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Gooci(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
mako007:
I don't know why you leaving Nigeria but I care less, since you have decided to leave Nigeria and not be part of the ongoing CHANGE , why bother about meeting Nigerians abroad? after all the idea is to leave Nigeria, so go cuddle with dem Serbians. grin
yu are bad man grin

naija needs change home and abroad
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gooci:

yu are bad man grin

naija needs change home and abroad

@mako... Well I was just telling kilokeys what it was... Besides the google weather map he posted says -2... I have survived in -11 so how much more -2... He needs to understand no one goes out during work... Schools get suspended and work too... Who wants to drive on ice? Anyway I wont debate here but I just need any Nigerian in Serbia.. I had gotten Ghanaians but I believe Nigerians are there too... And yeah there's fridge in the coldest country... You really think the weather is a ice burg in Europe? Common man haha... Anyway about taking part in the change in Nigeria... What's the change since we got independent... Bro, Nigeria is finished... Nothing can repair Nigeria... The problem is we the citizens, we had lost it.. We are glued to dirtiness corruption carelessness.. If you clean your house, can you trust anyone else not to stain it before you arrive? Imagine we dont have tall buildings everywhere... Why? Because there is no power... If we have 24 hours power, there are people who has money to build 15-20 storey building, besides all the hotels will be gladly happy to build at least 10 storey buildings but who would do that when there's no power. If the power goes off and your in the elevator, or if its even generator and the gen trips off.... What will you be doing in the elevator nd not to mention if your up to 5.... Bro the power is a big issue... By this time we don't have 24hours power... We dont have a train of 1996-2001. They are using train of 2010 in south Africa, we are older than them independently yeah? The train we have in Lagos, how old it is... We dont care about ourselves that's why people are hanging on the train when its moving. There are police who will arrest you in abroad if you train to kill yourself... But in Nigeria, try killing yourself in front of the police station... They won't see you until your dead... There's alot to talk about Nigeria but I dont want to die of hypertension now...

10 Likes

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Gooci(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
acsh3vy:

@mako... Well I was just telling kilokeys what it was... Besides the google weather map he posted says -2... I have survived in -11 so how much more -2... He needs to understand no one goes out during work... Schools get suspended and work too... Who wants to drive on ice? Anyway I wont debate here but I just need any Nigerian in Serbia.. I had gotten Ghanaians but I believe Nigerians are there too... And yeah there's fridge in the coldest country... You really think the weather is a ice burg in Europe? Common man haha... Anyway about taking part in the change in Nigeria... What's the change since we got independent... Bro, Nigeria is finished... Nothing can repair Nigeria... The problem is we the citizens, we had lost it.. We are glued to dirtiness corruption carelessness.. If you clean your house, can you trust anyone else not to stain it before you arrive? Imagine we dont have tall buildings everywhere... Why? Because there is no power... If we have 24 hours power, there are people who has money to build 15-20 storey building, besides all the hotels will be gladly happy to build at least 10 storey buildings but who would do that when there's no power. If the power goes off and your in the elevator, or if its even generator and the gen trips off.... What will you be doing in the elevator nd not to mention if your up to 5.... Bro the power is a big issue... By this time we don't have 24hours power... We dont have a train of 1996-2001. They are using train of 2010 in south Africa, we are older than them independently yeah? The train we have in Lagos, how old it is... We dont care about ourselves that's why people are hanging on the train when its moving. There are police who will arrest you in abroad if you train to kill yourself... But in Nigeria, try killing yourself in front of the police station... They won't see you until your dead... There's alot to talk about Nigeria but I dont want to die of hypertension now...

yu come de run awaY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gooci:

yu come de run awaY cheesy
leave am , when he gets there ,him eyes go clear ,all these grammar he dey write go turn to pidgin just wait and see .

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Gooci(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
onatisi:
leave am , when he gets there ,him eyes go clear ,all these grammar he dey write go turn to pidgin just wait and see .

habaaa... lets just wish him well, though i dont like the fact that he said naija is finished sad if yu have your way out for good, take the chance, bt alot can still be achieved in naija too

4 Likes

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by onatisi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gooci:

habaaa... lets just wish him well, though i dont like the fact that he said naija is finished sad if yu have your way out for good, take the chance, bt alot can still be achieved in naija too
bros mi, nigeria is the easiest and best place to make money . Nigeria is the best kept business haven of today. Only the wise and smart see this and that is why u see asians and western ers flocking into nigeria on a daily basis . If someone can't make it in a country with a population of 170million people ,is it in a country of 10 million he or she will make it? All one needs is an idea or product that people will patronise. The market is there already .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Caleycash(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
acsh3vy:

need not to say...Nigeria is apparently a piece of shit!!!
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks for your wish gooci... Well am going there for a visit... Hanging out there with a Nigerian will be better... I have travelled alot and I know how taxi drivers operates in abroad... They don't charge on the spot, they charge by meter... They will drive through a long way or roam about the place your going 4 times before they will drop you and you have to pay as the meter reads... That's how it is... And the people are mostly good or bad... You can't tell if you see a gangster abroad.. Someone just has to be careful.
@onatisi... I have an American accent... I have been in the u.s. For 9 years... I understand pidgin and Yoruba... I don't form and I don't like being superior... I speak English alot than Yoruba or pidgin... You don't even know where I am at the moment... Maybe you feel am in Nigeria... @Gocci and everyone, I am very sorry for saying Nigeria is finished, I mean they don't post better things about Nigeria on YouTube... The good things we see is the Nigerian comedy musical videos and concerts... The worst we see are the politics boko haram and bomb blast... Now speaking of Nigeria, about 25b us dollars got missing and they suspend the cbn chairman. As we are 170m population and counting... If they take from that 25b USD and give 1m naira each to everyone in Nigeria and dogs too... The remaining money from 25b USD will be around 1.7trillion naira... Now that is the one that got exposed.. What about the missing money we don't even know about... Seriously like I said... I don't want to have hypertension thinking or talking about Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by tdayof(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
acsh3vy:
Thanks for your wish gooci... Well am going there for a visit... Hanging out there with a Nigerian will be better... I have travelled alot and I know how taxi drivers operates in abroad... They don't charge on the spot, they charge by meter... They will drive through a long way or roam about the place your going 4 times before they will drop you and you have to pay as the meter reads... That's how it is... And the people are mostly good or bad... You can't tell if you see a gangster abroad.. Someone just has to be careful.
@onatisi... I have an American accent... I have been in the u.s. For 9 years... I understand pidgin and Yoruba... I don't form and I don't like being superior... I speak English alot than Yoruba or pidgin... You don't even know where I am at the moment... Maybe you feel am in Nigeria... @Gocci and everyone, I am very sorry for saying Nigeria is finished, I mean they don't post better things about Nigeria on YouTube... The good things we see is the Nigerian comedy musical videos and concerts... The worst we see are the politics boko haram and bomb blast... Now speaking of Nigeria, about 25b us dollars got missing and they suspend the cbn chairman. As we are 170m population and counting... If they take from that 25b USD and give 1m naira each to everyone in Nigeria and dogs too... The remaining money from 25b USD will be around 1.7trillion naira... Now that is the one that got exposed.. What about the missing money we don't even know about... Seriously like I said... I don't want to have hypertension thinking or talking about Nigeria.
undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by jakeharris(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2015
kilokeys:

safe journey o

So wetin be 2 Fera heights? .....here In morgantown na -8 upwards and I de go class like it or not....suspend which school...even when snow de fall...dem no suspend any school...for inside -8 you go see person de wear bum shots or shorrts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by kilokeys(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2015
jakeharris:

So wetin be 2 Fera heights? .....here In morgantown na -8 upwards and I de go class like it or not....suspend which school...even when snow de fall...dem no suspend any school...for inside -8 you go see person de wear bum shots or shorrts

mehn.. thats really cold.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by jakeharris(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2015
kilokeys:

mehn.. thats really cold.

To my roommate and some other people it's nothing....am already getting used to it....yesterday I de form say cold Don de my body I went to the With shorts to go practice ....my hand and legs froze Na struggle I struggle go dorm
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by eurboy: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bro I need more info on this Serbia because Im about going their soon,the whether and friendliness of the people with survival how much is the ticket and how you get their without transit visa thanks reply soon.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by worry359(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
eurboy:
Bro I need more info on this Serbia because Im about going their soon,the whether and friendliness of the people with survival how much is the ticket and how you get their without transit visa thanks reply soon.

I don't think you are going anywhere without a visa!
To get a visa you need an invitation and other things.

But dream on.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by eurboy: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bro I know the visa is not a problem to me,Im on the process of getting the visa already so I'm asking about the country,the possiblity of survival and I really need some one residing in that country now to put me through plz.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by eurboy: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Someone should please help me,does it mean that their is no Nigerian in this country or african.please someone that know somebody their should talk or you are residing their should please talk to me I really want to know more about this country Serbia before I go their .
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Valintino21: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pls I need to chat with anyone who is or has lived in Serbia I want to go there pls chat me on watsap 08058171805
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Valintino21: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pls chairman I want to go to Serbia as as can we meet 08058171805
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by goat22: 2:21am On Sep 14, 2019

Madame I don tell you say khaki na leather, if you chop anu mbama you no eat beans! Come okrika okene for abriba market.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by goat22: 2:24am On Sep 14, 2019
onatisi:
Please is there any nigerian in kiribati island ?I will be going there soon .

Mbati Mbama Anu dey there na hin number na two two four four garden egg eight eight
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by goat22: 2:27am On Sep 14, 2019

Dalu Nobody, mchu pe ka du odinma mbu to sume tey.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by alagaatik: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
did u make it to serbia ??
goat22:

Dalu Nobody, mchu pe ka du odinma mbu to sume tey.
Re: Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla by Glodmovick(m): 1:52am On Apr 18, 2022
eurboy:
Bro I know the visa is not a problem to me,Im on the process of getting the visa already so I'm asking about the country,the possiblity of survival and I really need some one residing in that country now to put me through plz.

Bro how far did you get through to serbia... How's life over there can you share pls ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

64 Injured In Kano Tanker Explosion / Remembering Home (Nigeria) / I Need South Africa Visa Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.