Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience (3551 Views)

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Any Nigerian in Vietnam I Need Help Pls / Nigerian In Cambodia Pls Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by Buddhar(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Are you a Nigerian living in or travels to Serbia or neighbouring country often, kindly come in and share your experience, the good and the bad. I'm strongly considering relocating to serbia. Kindly advice a brother in need. Thank you
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by delishpot: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buddhar:
Are you a Nigerian living in or travels to Serbia or neighbouring country often, kindly come in and share your experience, the good and the bad. I'm strongly considering relocating to serbia. Kindly advice a brother in need. Thank you

Do you have any plans for work? I kniw for sure that work is scarce in serbia.
Why serbia? Are you dating one of them?
I was there once its a peaceful place. They do not speak English so you have to learn serbian.
If you uave a job or business and can make or earn at least 500 euro per month you will survive. But if you can earn more then its even better.
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by Buddhar(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
delishpot:

Do you have any plans for work? I kniw for sure that work is scarce in serbia.
Why serbia? Are you dating one of them?
I was there once its a peaceful place. They do not speak English so you have to learn serbian.
If you uave a job or business and can make or earn at least 500 euro per month you will survive. But if you can earn more then its even better.
Oh tank you bro. I need someone coming to Nigeria from Serbia to help me carry a puppy to lagos. Can I have your contact?
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by delishpot: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Buddhar:

Oh tank you bro. I need someone coming to Nigeria from Serbia to help me carry a puppy to lagos. Can I have your contact?

I am not in position to help you bro. Waka plenty my legs .I am not based in sebia. Just a visit and thats all.
I just explained what life in serbia is like based on your question.
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by nevachange(f): 1:36am On Aug 24, 2015
delishpot:

I am not in position to help you bro. Waka plenty my legs .I am not based in sebia. Just a visit and thats all.
I just explained what life in serbia is like based on your question.

Bros.. wetin dey carry you waka.. and how the waka dey bring the cheese.. i wan know oh.. cos i dey think to waka
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by delishpot: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
nevachange:

Bros.. wetin dey carry you waka.. and how the waka dey bring the cheese.. i wan know oh.. cos i dey think to waka

Haha. Na school run carry me waka o. As for the waka wey full my legs na friends dey carry me tour. Me sef dey think of wetin man pikin fit do with all the waka to make some cheese for naija.
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by Buddhar(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please send m still in need, kindly contact me if you reside n Serbia or neighbourhood. Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by Buddhar(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gud evening
Re: Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience by Barry1926: 8:27pm On Mar 21
Who resides in Serbia here pls

(1) (Reply)

Inside The £230M Converted B787 Dreamliner, The World's Largest Private Jet. / Relocating To Mauritius / The Historic Point Of No Return In Badagry: A Nairalander's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.