Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note (635 Views)

Ethiopian Tribesmen Compete To Get Fat By Drinking Cow Blood&milk For 6months / Photo Of The Women Found On N10 Note / Strange!men Drinks 2ltrs Of Blood & Milk In Ethiopia,to Be Crowned Fattest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by dabrats(f): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is the Original copy of John Hinde's photo of Milk maids at the back of the N10 note...I have been wondering about the photo o

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/original-copy-of-photo-of-milk-maids-at.html

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by BigBizzy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Legendary...lovely
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by BrightEye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow, beautiful...
This and the likes remind me of my childhood life in such an environment. nice!
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by weezii(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow beautiful
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
John Hinde failed to show the underboob. Prudish much? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So It Is True That 90% Of Bayelsa Women Are The Bread Winners - Gov Dickson / Yesterday’s Tribal Mark, Today’s Tattoo / Mama H.I.D Awolowo Ti Lo Sun Ninu Oluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.