Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Rest In Peace Jack! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rest In Peace Jack! (3120 Views)

Rest In Peace Thatcher / Rest In Peace Thatcher / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Hahahaha... Am so prepared.... prefer the cold to this hot town....

Thanks, do have a great day too....
Cheers

Believe me, Canada cold would make you wish you shouldn't have left Nigeria. But it's easy to blend/adapt when you come in around summer.
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amefrica:

Believe me, Canada cold would make you wish you shouldn't have left Nigeria. But it's easy to blend/adapt when you come in around summer.

Hahahaha. Now i wan cry... Ive heard that from my friends aswel, that Id wish I dint leave Nigeria. That was why I chose to come during Summer so I can blend, but had to defer, cos the time seems short. Although if I get my Visa by May/June, id come to Canny then, and resume September.
You guys are really making me scared of this cold. Is it that serious?
Besides, if you know how hot this town is, you would pray for me to get my Visa and leave Naija.
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hahahaha. Now i wan cry... Ive heard that from my friends aswel, that Id wish I dint leave Nigeria. That was why I chose to come during Summer so I can blend, but had to defer, cos the time seems short. Although if I get my Visa by May/June, id come to Canny then, and resume September.
You guys are really making me scared of this cold. Is it that serious?
Besides, if you know how hot this town is, you would pray for me to get my Visa and leave Naija.

Lol. I used to live in Nigeria so I know how hot it gets. Right now, I can't imagine myself in a more than 15-25 degree weather, keeping in mind Nigeria exceeds 40 degrees sometimes.

It's cool if you come in September. December/January is worse for people coming from Nigeria and other hot African countries.
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. I used to live in Nigeria so I know how hot it gets. Right now, I can't imagine myself in a more than 15-25 degree weather, keeping in mind Nigeria exceeds 40 degrees sometimes.

It's cool if you come in September. December/January is worse for people coming from Nigeria and other hot African countries.

Oh I can imagine. Afterall they make provisions for warmer in schools, buses, offices e.t.c asides on the road. So guess once am dressed like Santa, I can cope with that.
Besides, a friend said the highest you can experience during summer is 30₹ so I guess thats more like heaven on earth. Thats Naija's Harmattan.
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh I can imagine. Afterall they make provisions for warmer in schools, buses, offices e.t.c asides on the road. So guess once am dressed like Santa, I can cope with that.
Besides, a friend said the highest you can experience during summer is 30₹ so I guess thats more like heaven on earth. Thats Naija's Harmattan.

Yea, heater is everywhere, you sure are gonna enjoy it. Safe trip in advance!
Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thank You.....
Amefrica:

smiley
Amefrica:

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Jack! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Thank You..... smiley

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Female Dalmatian For Sale / Excellent Adult Female Boerboel Up For Sale. / Super Friendly Ihasa Apso For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.