Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido (786 Views)

“i’m Not Only Beautiful, I’m Good In Bed & Also A Slayer In Cooking" – Bobrisky / "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido / I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by tiwaz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Davido has expressed his intention to vote in the forthcoming elections and have also said he is good enough to be Nigeria’s president one day. The Skelewu crooner made this known in a chat with MTV Base Choose or Lose Vox Pop.

‘Yes! I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote,’ he said about voting. When asked if he would love to see a celebrity rule Nigeria one day, and who the person might be and why, Davido said;

‘I think I’m good enough to be president, because it’s me, I want to be the president.’

www.pijangonews.com/2015/01/davido-am-good-enough-to-be-nigerias.html
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by kilokeys(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
u would dance skelewu at a G20 meeting??

i laff

he thinks presidency is by licking lips and showing off dimples

1 Like

Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by simplemach(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls somebody should tell dis boy to shut up and look for a near by club to perfom.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Tashaamania(f): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Politics now a joke?

1 Like

Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Joshkid(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wonder shall neva end
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by benosky(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Indeed. So dat u can use all our foreing reserve to buy necklace nd wristwatch to show us on instagram.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by hatux: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good! We all dream, and I pray our dreams shall come true!

1 Like

Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by AmucheJane(f): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
hatux:
Good! We all dream, and I pray our dreams shall come true!
Yes o.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by marveangel(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
To sit down compose better song u neva fit.....na to come rule a whole NIGERIA!!!......U no just dy fear ooo.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by pojophilius(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2015
GMB.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by Airforce1(m): 1:39am On Jan 29, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

benosky:
Indeed. So dat u can use all our foreing reserve to buy necklace nd wristwatch to show us on instagram.
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido by IamOpemipo(m): 3:11am On Jan 29, 2015
#believe

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna & Her Braids Rock I-D Magazine / Audition / Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Adorable Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.