Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

"I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido (1599 Views)

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido / I Am Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President-davido / I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2015

[b] (Davido says he is good enough to be the President
of Nigeria. Photo: HKN)
You are not wrong to think the presidential candidate
of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu
Buhari is not the only person seeking Goodluck
Jonathan‘s job. Just that the latest addition to that
list is a bit interesting.
The fellow is none other than award winning pop star
and HKN boss, Davido who has said he is good
enough to be the president of Nigeria.
If given the opportunity, Davido doesn’t sound
unprepared at all as he has highlighted some of the
things he’ll do uf he gets to occupy the highest office
in the land. While responding to MTV Base’s Choose
or Lose Vox Pop, the ‘Aye’ singer declared his
intention to be the first entertainer to become
Nigeria’s president in the 45-second video.
Davido began by stating his readiness to vote in the
forthcoming elections: ‘Yes I’m voting, I want my
voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if
you are not going to vote.’
And when asked if he’ll love to see a celebrity as
Nigeria’s president, who the person will be and why,
Davido responded: ‘I think I’m good enough to be
president, because it’s me, I want to be the
president.’
He went on to outline some of the things he’ll do if
he is named President for just one day: ‘I’ll fix all the
bad roads, I’ll fix up the currency of course, and
different other things, as much as I can do in a day
I’ll do.’
Davido wants the youth to take over governance in
the country in order to provide better roads, cleaner
environment and better structured cities and it
remains to be seen just how serious he is in future,
given he is from a family with a history of political
involvement.
Davido is surely not the first to declare that
ambition. Late rapper, DaGrin once declared the
dream of becoming Nigeria’s president in one of his
songs.

http://www.thenet.ng/2015/01/im-good-enough-to-be-nigerias-president-davido/ [/b]

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by iduzebaba(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
aseeeeeeee
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
iseeeh?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by shaboti: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
I love that pic
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
What is wrong with this little boy?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Medunah: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
undecided
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't blame him,if some of our leaders who are over 50 years of age can be clueless and daft then what stops davido from doing it also..grin
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by legallyblonde(f): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
davido will just make the order "smoke shisha or be beheaded" grin grin
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
shaboti:
I love that pic
me too tongue

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
don't forget you called him your husband sometime ago

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
wakacome:
I don't blame him,if some of our leaders who are over 50 years of age can be clueless and daft then what stops davido from doing it also..grin
you will contest with him?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
legallyblonde:
davido will just make the order "smoke shisha or be beheaded" grin grin
and I shall love that law

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by oloriadejoke(f): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
I like Davido no problem about that but wait bro no baby chicken dem dey find 4 Aso Rock ooo
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
who be dis...wer did he come frm...hey smallie jus remain in ur inner caucus jor
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
oloriadejoke:
I like Davido no problem about that but wait bro no baby chicken dem dey find 4 Aso Rock ooo
lol!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Midehi:
who be dis...wer did he come frm...hey smallie jus remain in ur inner caucus jor
where the caucus dey? grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
don't forget you called him your husband sometime ago
lol true. I don't know what got into me then.
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
lol true. I don't know what got into me then.
hahahah! Funny lady. Thank God he's no longer your husband! grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
where the caucus dey? grin
ask Davido
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Midehi:

ask Davido
e be like say you dey vex

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by SAMBARRY: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
as in ehen.gcfr wey go dey sag and wear nose ring like homosexual.the cabals wey go eat am raw ehen he go respect himself for hkn. E suppose ask Chris okotie wetin make am drop im presidential ambition grin

radarada.omode o mo ogun, onpe lefo abi e think say na ordinary eye them dey take do nigerian president. Clown oshi
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
e be like say you dey vex
nooo ...i no fit vex na
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Midehi:

nooo ...i no fit vex na
fear been wan enter me oo grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
fear been wan enter me oo grin
no am nt
Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by englishmart(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Midehi:

no am nt
lol. Yiu know I'm a gentleman. So I detest seeing ladies. (beautiful or ugly) angry

1 Like

Re: "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
lol. Yiu know I'm a gentleman. So I detest seeing ladies. (beautiful or ugly) angry
tank u.

(1) (Reply)

Davidio Hits Studio With Wizkid, For In My Bed Remix(pictures) / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.