Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... (3253 Views)

[android] How To Download Videos On Facebook Lite / Android Is Even More Unsecure Than We Thought / Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... by Warlord3000(m): 5:22am On Jan 29, 2015
I know am not the only one that find the
Facebook app for android quite irritating and a
waste of memory space due to its large file size
on my Android phone and also because it
requires a stable and strong network
connection like 3G or wifi to connect or load
well and fast enough...

Well.. That has finally become history with
the new Facebook lite app developed for
phone with small size and also uses less
network connection..
Meaning you can use the same Facebook app
with 2G/EDGE network on your phone..
Now tell me... How cool is that... *winks*

*Notes / What's New
This version of Facebook uses less data
and works in all network conditions.
Facebook Lite is:

- Fast to install — the app is less than
1 MB

- Quick to load

- Efficient with data

- Designed for 2G networks and areas
with limited network connectivity
Keeping up with friends is faster than
ever. Facebook is free and always will
be.

About Facebook:
- Message friends and have group
conversations
- Get notifications when friends like
and comment on your posts
- See what friends are up to
- Share updates and photos

This reminds me so much of the old Snaptu
Facebook app before it was purchased by
Facebook and was working well on both
Symbian and Java phones back then... It's nice
to know that Facebook has gone back to the
basics wink

Download Link here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofbxuprr5ddkfxd/com.facebook.lite-1.0.0.0.0-2-minAPI8.apk?dl=0

Source here:
http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2015/01/facebook-lite-for-android-finally.html?m=1

Re: Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... by sixtusjr(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
How can I enable push notification, cause mine can't Enable
Re: Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... by Warlord3000(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
sixtusjr:
How can I enable push notification, cause mine can't Enable

Don't understand what you mean cos push notifications seems enabled by default..

Go to your settings and click on push notification again...

Re: Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... by chidooh1: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
just downloaded it, sweeter than the other one. bye to the former data sucker app.
Re: Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... by Warlord3000(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
chidooh1:
just downloaded it, sweeter than the other one. bye to the former data sucker app.

Yeah the original big one does really suck and can be quite frustrating really...

Been using ordinary edge ntwk on this and enjoying it too cheesy
Re: Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... by happy662(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
push notification not working for me o
Re: Remember Snaptu? Facebook Lite For Android Is Here... by dragnet: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2015

(1)

Ntel WAWU SIM Now Offers 10GB Data, 500% Double Data And 8kb/sec For Calls / These Were The Top 10 Most Popular Searches On Google In 2014 / My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.