Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct (788 Views)

My Name Is "OR" My Names Are; Which Is More Correct? / How To Speak Fluent And Correct English / Does One Has Right To Sue A School If They Deny You Of An Admission You Deserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by supereagle(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Pls dear NL , How does one correct or handle this error from filling of JAMB form. It happened that someone mistakenly wrote Male whereas it is supposed to be female on the form. Can one go and sit for the exam without serious problems. I wait a good response
Thanks.
Re: JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by adahtony: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Go to jamb office now. I mean before the exam. Abeg them. Go with with pity face. I remember 2012 when my class went to change his exam centre to the place he liked. But be careful so that u dont meet a fraudster there that will collect money from u without doing what u want
Re: JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by adahtony: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Go to jamb office now. I mean before the exam. Abeg them. Go with with pity face. I remember 2012 when my class went to change his exam centre to the place he liked. But be careful so that u dont meet a fraudster there that will collect money from u without doing what u want.
Re: JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by supereagle(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2015
We were there , the gate men we can only cancel the former entry and pick a new one. They didnt allow us inside.
Re: JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by quickberry(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2015
supereagle:
We were there , the gate men we can only cancel the former entry and pick a new one. They didnt allow us inside.

Go to Sidmach Technologies @ Town planning way, ilupeju, they will do it for u free of charge.

U can call 08179810980 for more info
Re: JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by adahtony: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Go to where Quickberry said 1st but if they did not do it for u there i will connect u to my friend whose dad works in jamb headquarters in abuja
Re: JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by Harkanbi(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
adahtony:
Go to where Quickberry said 1st but if they did not do it for u there i will connect u to my friend whose dad works in jamb headquarters in abuja

I think am gonna become ur friend
Re: JAMB Erorrs : How Does One Correct by adahtony: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Harkanbi:

I think am gonna become ur friend
u re welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Msc/mba/pgd / Ielts Materials / IMSU Now Advanced Secondary School. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.