Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Attract More Customers With Positive Product Reviews Included In Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Attract More Customers With Positive Product Reviews Included In Your Website (378 Views)

How To Attract Customers With Your Mobile App / Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog / How Can You Develop And Build Up Yur Site To Attract Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attract More Customers With Positive Product Reviews Included In Your Website by webcraftz(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Positive reviews and testimonials are vital for achieving success in any business. When people testify about your product, services or organization, it attracts more clients and more profits if you own a profit organization. Your potential customers need something convincing enough before they begin investing or partnering with you.. and one of the most productive ways of doing so is to provide them with reviews/testimonials of what other people are saying about your organization.

Problem is most customers fail to leave a positive feedback. Few percentage do, some don't while some who mange to provide one leave a negative review that is good enough to tanish your business reputation. In most cases, it wasn't because your service was bad, they just do it for whatever reason.

Find a solution.
What if I told you I can write a product review/testimonial for you. A professional one that will sound natural and not scripted.

Working as a freelancer, it has been a wonderful experience as writing is one of my hooby. I've written a lot of reviews for many companies online both for startups and big organizations. In some cases I even get an extra tip after submitting my work. I can write one for you if you choose to employ this strategy.

Writing informative reviews that calls for action is not everybody's cup of tea. You need to add that personal, compelling touch that can only be learnt by years of experience. I will provide a fresh professional and compelling review of your product that will portray a good image and attract your potential customers. I will highlight all features and selling points of your service without sounding fake.
I can post them online If you want them posted on a website with or without a picture.

Your business is guaranteed to gain more from this. You get; more publicity, more clients, more profits and more testimonies. Service charge is affordable.

Send me an email today @ bizbliss95@gmail.com. You can call or whatsapp with 07065427904
You can get samples of my previous reviews if you want.
Contact me if you need one today.

(1) (Reply)

On Page Search Engine Optimizations – Best Tips / 4 Non Hosting Google Adsense For Sale / Verified Google Adsense Account Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.