Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo (3838 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Stunning Photo As She Celebrates International Women's Day / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by manchidede1: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OBoj50nDtKs/VMoHbdIfGPI/AAAAAAAAFiE/ziIpYaaYkPk/s1600/tweet.jpg[/img]
Tontolet posted this picture on her page featuring her boo.
LOL... Let's give her some more time. She will soon finally unveil Mr X's face.
SEE SOURCE HERE

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2015
OMG!! those fingers are loooong.. what has she been using them for wink wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by axortedbabe(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
make I see road
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by laykhorn(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oga Seun, Is that you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by englishmart(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
I can't wait to attend her wedding ceremony. She's not invited me though
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by Airforce1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
englishmart:
I can't wait to attend her wedding ceremony. She's not invited me though

My boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by englishmart(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
laykhorn:
are you tired of writing "amyamlaykorn"

at the end of your comments?
Don't start what you can't finish

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by englishmart(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:

My boy
you are not serious

Hope you'll attend the wedding too?
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by mytime24(f): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
laykhorn:
loL, bt seun is in luv wit linde ikeji nA grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by michphenomena(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Show the dude face :Dif u r proud of u man
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by adexsimply(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
voltron:
OMG!! those fingers are loooong.. what has she been using them for wink wink
The obvious cheesy cheesy

@tonto my crush!! I won't give up on you kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by laykhorn(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
mytime24:
Linda Nooooo. Seun's love for Tonto no get Part 2 o. If Tontolee charge her Nokia 3310, Oga must put am for Frontpage. You're not looking bad too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by laykhorn(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
englishmart:

Laykorn is different from Laykhorn. We're 2 different persons.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by mytime24(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
laykhorn:

Linda Nooooo. Seun's love for Tonto no get Part 2 o. If Tontolee charge her Nokia 3310, Oga must put am for Frontpage. You're not looking bad too.
tnx, seun luv both , mayb e wnts 2marry 2wives grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by Medunah: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
act, so no act...sing, she no sing, na to dey update twitter nd instagram be her job now
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by MissEse: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
englishmart:

I thot I was d only 1 dat noticed
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by fattybombom: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2015
mytime24:
Not after Funke's threat of suing her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Boo In New Stunning Photo by mytime24(f): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
fattybombom:
Not after Funke's threat of suing her.
so datz y she nd seun fall apart grin

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: DON Jazzy Attends White Garment Church(cherubim) PHOTOS / Donjazzy Replies A Fan That Says He Cant Win A Headies This Year. / Interesting! Kiss Daniel's Throwback Photo Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.