Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Problems Bring Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Problems Bring Faith. (369 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems Bring Faith. by uchkochi(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Faith is not the absence of the problem but Faith is the presence of the problem solver who is God; it is true that problems, challenges and battles are real but more real is our victory via God’s word. God’s word is settled forever which means that no matter the issue it can be settled when Gods word is applied to it. Faith is not pretending as if that pain or challenge is not there, but faith is holding on to God’s word concerning that issue. Faith is shifting your focus from the problem and looking up to God who carries the solution.

Most times we want to feel as if the problem is not there that’s not faith, that’s assumption. Don’t try to feel that the problem is not there but rather start applying the word of God to that problem. Start thinking the word, start believing the word, start speaking the word and start acting and demonstrating the word.
Until your thoughts, beliefs, speech and actions are in consonance with God’s word the miracle may not come.
So the major issue is not the problem the main issue is locating the word of God concerning that issue. That is finding the right word to deal with the issue. Job 5 vs. 26, because for every problem there is a word solution.
Re: Problems Bring Faith. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
in other words.. God gives you the Job Predicament just to build your faith.. that figures

(1) (Reply)

My Prayers For You This Month / Unbiblical Doctrines 1, Holy Mediators / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.