Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday (14826 Views)

England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Training In Austrian Camp (Photos) / Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by ceo247frolic(m): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2016
After their 1-1 draw with Egypt in Kaduna on last Friday, the Super Eagles are preparing for their return match in Alexandria, Egypt on Tuesday March 29th. They trained yesterday night ahead of the match. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-of-super-eagles-players-training.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by M4gunners: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2016
They better beat Egypt in their home or they remain there.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by tayebest(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2016
M4gunners:
They better beat Egypt in their home or they remain there.

lol... Na bicycle dem go ride come house... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by edlion57(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2016
g
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2016
If you can do it, you can do it better guys!
we wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Flexherbal(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2016
They should train well. Nigerians are behind them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by serikiYCU(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Tor
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by rapcy(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Ok o!
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by edlion57(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2016
let always pray for them ....it is our own and our pride...der will make us proud in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by olempe(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Good one. We wants results.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by alatbaba1(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Hopeless cows. Could nt hold on to the tree point

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by kelv09: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Lol....interesting
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by chimah3(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Train well o undecided
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Nikkyparadise(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=rmnglice post=44174717][/quote]

u r a Big Thieff...
idiott God go surely purnish uuuuu

abeg nobody shuld try dat mtnbonaza rubbish na scam oooooooo i talking out of recent experience

e no go beta 4 u 4 my credit wae una eat..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by bloglover(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2016
k...that one concern them.
I wont be surprised if I see 0-0
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by laviecontinue: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Super eagles #no1heartbreaker. I hope we win sha but whatever hapen still gonna watch, I'm sure ill have a reason to laugh.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by mekonglobal(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Players to players we can do it, but what i'm afraid of is the antics of d match officials and ofcourse their troublesome fans.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by kingarizona1(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2016
alatbaba1:
Hopeless cows. Could nt hold on to the tree point

Be patriotic for ones, let's hope and pray they do better tomorrow____ Besides its THREE point not TREE Point

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Nikkyparadise(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2016
nija 6 - 0 egypt....

ds will oh b posible if ERIGGA is call to d eagles squard

back to d mata

"I NO WELL OOOH"
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by legendsilver(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Our Eagles will fly again. God bless the players, coaches and the team in general. #COYE, super fly the Pharaohs tomorrow in a red sea styleey grin
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Nikkyparadise(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Didnt Really com here to comment
only came to say

"I NO WELL OOOHH"
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeria will beat Egypt in Alexandra tomorrow. Two factors will work in favour of Eagles in Egypt- good pitch and favourable weather. Trust me Eagles will feel more at 'home' in Alexandra !

Go Eagles !

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Seun360(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Egypt 3 vs 1 Nigeria. Punters make una no dull. Cash in fast.
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeria a naaaaaaaaa,,ogini ne me kwa ndi SUPER EAGLES....Well i still believe in dem....EGYPTIANS must fall...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Seun360(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:
Nigeria will beat Egypt in Alexandra tomorrow. Two factors will work in favour of Eagles in Egypt- good pitch and favourable weather. Trust me Eagles will feel more at 'home' in Alexandra !

Go Eagles !

With that shitty defense?
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by walexsy(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Super Shikins :-XSuper Shikins
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by omron(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by Bawsse(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Super eagul biko make una beat these Pharaohs... We de una bk

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday by adioolayi(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
Didnt Really com here to comment
only came to say

"I NO WELL OOOHH"
Get well soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary / Ikpeba & Adepoju Differ On Oboabona's Arsenal Trial Request / Odion Ighalo Joins Shanghai Shenhua FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.