Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

5 Things You Need To Know Before Joining Any Direct Selling Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Joining Any Direct Selling Company (806 Views)

9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan / Poultry Farm In Nigeria: All You Need To Know Before You Start / 5 Things To Look At Before Joining A Network Marketing Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know Before Joining Any Direct Selling Company by heshomoney(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have taken sometime to share with you 5 fundamentals principle to must have in mind before going into Network marketing to build a solid Business.
A good number of people we know in the past, maybe now are very much into Direct Selling Business popularly known as Networking Marketing or Direct Sales or MLM (Multi Level Marketing)
But just in case you’re thinking of going into Network marketing. I will like to give you so insight to building a long-term solid business.
I know as crazy as it sound; Networking Business is a more reliable and sustainable venture, it is a fair system that rewards you for your time and effort. It is a level playing field that rewards anyone will average skill to improve and compensate you long-term for your hard work. My recommendation for who wants to win, take responsibilities of their personal life Network marketing is a very important place you should consider. Take advantage it will get you the kind of lifestyle you desire.

1. Passion for your Product:
You must be very, very passionate about your company's product(s), whatever product you're marketing, your progress & success will be very slow if your only motivation is the money and you might quit, that’s losing your business
The reason is the Money involved is crazy, you can make as little as nothing as much as well over $1,000,000. The reason is eventually, when you start your business and the challenges roll it, your passion for your product that keeps you going. Your passion for your product is a formula for your success

2. Industry Leader:
This is very important that the company you are teaming up with should be Number 1, in their product Line categories (Why should you work for an oil company called Uncle Jide & Co, when Chevron, Total & Oando is available)
What this does for you, it makes you job more easier because your company is positioning: It is a brand to that everyone will like to associate with. We have well over 10,000 direct selling industries in the world. Of course I will not list any brand name. Here are few tips, you can always check
The top 100 direct selling companies
The rating of a particular company.
So it is very important for you to be part of Industry Leader (the running giant)

3. Events & Training:
We all go to school at some point in our lives because we know ignorance is much more expensive than the cost of education. The reason why a lot of network professional fails it they refuse to seek help: training (we need help now because we are weak but because we want to stay strong)
So going for your company events and training is very important to your success when it comes to Network marketing, it will help boost your believe system, events gives you all the knowledge you need to succeed in your business. This is the reason why the biggest why the biggest network marketing company remains the biggest, because they have got a pretty amazing training. If you have any successful Network Professionals you know, you can ask what contribute their major success.

4. Compensation Plan
You have got to be part of company that pays you for your effort, some company is paying as much as 60% of the revenue back to their business partner/retailer/distributor, So before you partner up with a direct selling company, Make sure you get to know about their compensation plan and all the other bonuses. Every company has it. I am not going to mention any company name.
Here are few tips, you can always check
The Best 100 direct selling company
The Best direct selling company with the rich compensation plan
It is equally very important for you that you get to enjoy your own company and be part of Industry that cares about you.

5. Team & Mentorship
Here is the toughest thing about mentorship; it is hard for you to teach someone how to become what you’re not (You can only give what you have abi? smiles). In the case we need to understand the concept of modelling, so if you want to have huge success in your life find someone that has the kind of success that you want, figure how they did it; do the same thing and you’ll get the same result. Basically that’s modelling is all about.
So if you’re someone that is serious and not afraid of hard work, coachable and teachable then go find someone in the Network Company; you’re into or going into. Who has the kind of success you want to mentor you someone who has done it. So if you want to have a lot of success you must work hard, attend training & events and finally you must be willing to follow your mentorship if you do want to have a lot of success

My wish for you is: You decide to become a network professional, you decide to go pro, you decide to do all it takes because it is a stone code fact that we have a better way
Now let’s go tell the world

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Distributor For Coco Amo Hair Beauty Brands In Nigeria? / I-need-a-samsung-tv-32inches-2014model-today.40-45k / Business Enthusiasm: Nigeria Tops Global Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.