Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Dollar Exchange Rate From The Abokis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Exchange Rate From The Abokis (808 Views)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Exchange Rate From The Abokis by babadey(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
I went to my bank and they told me, they sell dollar at 207 and buy at 198. Why? I asked, they gave me nonsense blah blah blah.
Pls how much do the Hausa (abokis) sells theirs? and how do I recognize a fake from original dollar?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dollar Exchange Rate From The Abokis by dondo83(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2015
babadey:
I went to my bank and they told me, they sell dollar at 207 and buy at 198. Why? I asked, they gave me nonsense blah blah blah.
Pls how much do the Hausa (abokis) sells theirs? and how do I recognize a fake from original dollar?

Thanks in anticipation.

if you want to buy then bank is always the best place. you are even lucky to get a bank willing to sell. most times they will rather sell to the burea de change. i bought it 218.50k yesterday in abuja . so the 207 you got is a good offer. @recognising original dollar, dont bother buying from the mallams on the street, they always have shops in a shopping mall wherever they ate located. walk into an office and buy as the mallams will make sure they stamp the money before giving you so as to be sure it was the money given to you in case you come back to claim its fake .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Supply Me Palm-oil? / Need A Or Another Source Of Income? / Business Patners Needed In Ondo, Ogun, Kogi, Kwara And Edo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.