Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV (2355 Views)

Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Checkout Waje Grown Up Daughter (photos) / Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by lumdy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
The Maltina Game on Reality TV Show came to a close recently and the event was graced by notable nigerina personalties in persons of : Taribo West; Rapper Phyno, songstress and vocalist, Waje and Omawumi; media personalities Joseph Benjamin, Adams Ibrahim, Noble Igwe, and DJ Xclusive,etc.

Owen Gee and Lepacious Bose joined king of comedy Gordons, who was the official host of the night. Performances was by R&B songstress, Niyola and Alobam crooner, Phyno.

http://www.lumdys.com/2015/01/checkout-wajes-dress-to-final-edition.html

Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by Creamish(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
1st word in my tots...SAMURAI..

1 Like

Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by Airforce1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
why is she dark skinned

Can't she Bleach?
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by davidmoyes(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:
why is she dark skinned

Can't she Bleach?
She can't afford it
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by kestolove95(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Go marry!!
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by sexyglow(f): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
She no get iron abi na power no dey to iron the skirt ni?
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by englishmart(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
she's not sexy at all. Quote me and I will give reasonable reasons
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by icebebe(f): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
jus imagine wat i'd look lik in dt dress mba no no no
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by dorleey(f): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
All these 'go and marry' ppl, I wonder d hell ur unmarried sisters of 25yrs and above are passing thru u. It is their lives nt urs, pls! Nice outfit bt a little ironing wld have been ok.
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by Afrok(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op, now that I had checked out her dress will she agree to check in inside my room? Nice dress but she looks like Sis Nkiru that sang during the last church Service in my village shocked.
Re: Checkout Waje's Dress To The Final Edition Of The Maltina Game On Reality TV by fattybombom: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2015
This is what I call a stunning picture.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo's Concept. His Rubix Cube Suit For The AMVCA Award 2015 / Pics OMG! Rihanna Goes Braless In A See Through Dress After Met Gala Party / Funny But True About USA [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.